<33 (_______usedcars) wrote in __weownyourface,
<33
_______usedcars
__weownyourface

BASIC
Name: Nicole
2+ things you couldn't live without: Oxygen, food, water, my friends, my lovers, my family, & my computer.
If you had a super power what would it be &why?: Flying, because then I wouldn't have to walk home from school & kill my legs, I could sore through the clouds and it would be easier to get away from your problems with. hah.

YOUR FAVORITE
color: I gots lots yellow, blue, pink, green, & purple.
+10 bands: The Blood Brothers, Old Taking Back Sunday, Hellogoodbye, Fall Out Boy, Dashboard Confessional, Freeze-Pop, From First to Last, Fear Before the March of Flames, Atreyu, Co&Ca.
+5 movies: Dickie Roberts, Save the Last Dance, The Notebook, "It" the Killer Clown, The Nightmare Before Christmas, & Alice in Wonderland
lyric: Crimes- The Blood Brothers
food: Ramen Noodles
word: Sup?!.

YOUR LEAST FAVORITE
+5 bands &why: None really, I like all bands basically. But they played The Postal Service on the radio. It was different, and scary. I was pissed when I heard it.
food: Spinich.
law: That kids under 18 or 21 or whatever can't smoke or drink. I'm not saying that I do, but I think it's stupid because you can do whatever you want to do to yourself. They can't be incharge of what you drink or smoke? You may not agree, but it's just what I think.
saying: "As If"
smell: Armpits. Ewwy.

OPINIONS

the mods:
_ohhearttattack I like your hair so much <3<3
_deaddisco_ QT
shootmeup_baby
So adorable & pretty. <3
the "scene": I think it's dumb. People should be what they want to be, they shouldn't all have the same style. It's not expressing yourself. It's expressing something that everyone else is. It gets pretty annoying, too.
labels: You are who you are, sure I call people preps, punks, emos, if that's what they want to hear.
sxe: I think it's alright. I don't do drugs, I don't plan on doing them in my future. I think it's actually kind of grand to have people beat up stupid people that do drugs. It's what they asked for.
abortion: I think that abortion is dumb. I think sex is dumb. If you don't want a baby, then don't have sex until you're married, or atleast ready. I know someone who had 3 abortions. She had sex four times. The first time she used a condom, nothing happened. So she did something stupid and had sex again. But you have no clue if the baby you're getting is going to be the president. So wait until you want to have a baby.
bush: A gay fag.
vegetarians/vegans: I'm not a vegetarian, but I think what vegetarians do is good. I can't be a vegetarian because of my family's stupid bones, but if I could be a vegetarian, I would.

Pictures.

4+ pictures SHOWING YOUR FUCKING FACE:

Promote in 1+ other communites &provide a link to it:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/000000000_promo/43416.html
ARE YOU HARSH?! When I feel like being harsh.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments