--your age. don't lie.
--where you're from
North Wales, UK.
--sexuality
Straight.
--heritage
English//Welsh.
--religion
My parents chose Christianity for me, but I don't practice any religion.
--eye colour
Bluee.
--some hair talk [the style, how long it's been like that, products you use to keep it lookin' spiffy]
It's pretty sucky at the moment, just a basic mid-length stlye with a sweepy fringe. I'm toying with the idea of an Edie Sedgwick-esque cut though. I'm not the type of person to spend hours on my hair, it's just a quick shampoo, dry, occasionally straighten and a teensy bit of hairspray to give it a little oomph. I can't really use many products on it because it gets greasy too quickly otherwise.
--occupation at this moment in time
Full time student, but I've just started part-time work in Toys R Us.
--your ambition for the future
I'd like to teach English as a foreign language, definitely something language related.
--phobias
Birds, umbrellas, daddylonglegs.
--languages you can speak, are learning, or have made up
Near enough fluent in German, I can speak conversational Welsh and the odd thing in french.
--hobbies you have
I'm not exactly exciting, I tend to lounge around at home being a recluse. Literature, films, music etc. I go to gigs pretty often, mostly local bands.
--things that piss you off
Hypocrites, copycats, poor spelling & grammar.

some pictures if you'd like [3 max, reasonably sized, not blurry]
or, maybe a picture of yourself drawn on paint. we find things like this funny

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^^ I'm the one on the far left. I know it's a group photo, but it's my very favourite picture with my three best friends! :]]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

^^ I like my hair on that one.

I hope they're a reasonable size, they're not great but they're the best I have on this computer.

SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS
--favourite music [you can ramble on forever if you want to]
Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, The Byrds, Tori Amos, Neil Young, David Bowie, T.Rex, Bob Marley, Devendra Banhart, Genesis, Iron & Wine, Pixies, The Beatles, the Doors, Jack Penate, the Hush Sound, Juliette and the Licks. They're just some of my favourites but I listen to something from almost every genre.
--favourite films
I'm a sucker for Disney, musicals and Tim Burton.
--favourite websites
Fred Flare, Mookychick, Pretty Little Thing NYC, ebay, Heidi Seeker, LJ etc.
--favourite food
Bangers and mash.
--favourite drink
Cranberry Juice.
--favourite book
"The Picture Of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde.
--favourite celebrity, be it rock star, actor, actress etc.
Helena Bonham Carter.
--favourite stores/shops
I love TopShop and Primark, but I tend to try and buy from boutiques for more original clothes.
--favourite clothing brand
I love Harvey Nichols but chances are I'll never have that kind of money :]].
--favourite quote
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

A FEW QUESTIONS
--whose hair in this life do you admire the most, & why?
Helena Bonham Carter, because I'm biased maybe? Naah, I just think it's nice.
--who is your style icon?
Again, HBC, I don't care how many people bash her about her dress sense. Also, much as I hate her, Kate Moss. And also Edie Sedgwick.
--who would you love to fuck?
Jason Isaacs.
--who would you like to kill?
I think the world would be a much better place if Rihanna was removed from it.
--what are your views on sexuality, god, abortion & war?
Homosexuality doesn't bother me in the slightest, however, I'm against same-sex marriage. Not because it repulses me, or I'm homophobic or anything, I just don't believe society is tolerant enough for it just yet. I don't believe in God, I think the Bible is pretty screwed up and I just can't accept Christianity or any form of religion. Like I said before, hypocrites piss me off. I'm 100% pro-choice and don't think anybody has the right to question or judge those who decide abortion is for the best. I'm not politically aware enough to have an opinion on war. I don't think it's as uneccessary as anti-war campaigners make it out to be though, there's corruption on both sides.
--if you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
Tim Burton, he's a very lucky man ;]
--why are you so interested in fashion?
Because I'm not so good at expressing myself verbally, so I do it through my clothes, hair and make-up. I like to base my dress sense on how I'm feeling.

SOME THINGS WE'D LIKE YOU TO DO
--tell us a joke. a funny one preferably.
My friend told me this one on the way to Germany, and he kept me amused for the whole 18 hour drive:
A sausage and an egg sitting on a bench. The egg says to the sausage "what lovely weather we're having" and the sausage replies "ZOMG A TALKING EGG!" I'm not great at jokes, I prefer to add a comical tone to my anecdotes instead.

--tell us a childhood memory
Me and my brother used to have around 30 plastic dinosaurs, all of them had forenames and surnames and we'd make up stories with them and throw them in my grandad's pond "to see if they could swim".
--tell us a random fact about yourself
I love the smell of new carpets.
--give us five, made up, random words.
Puffage, flobber, babesy, schmack, schminsky. [?]

Peace&Love♥
xx

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments