__vamplips

• Music:

Once Bitten

Application
BOLD THE QUESTIONS PLEASE IT MAKES IT A LOT EASYER TO READ
About You
name:.: Brittney (Zombie Woogums)
status (show a pic):.: None
sexual orientation:.: I don't discriminate.. ;)
loves:.: Rabbits :: BDSM :: Sinful Delights :: Candy :: Pain :: Gore Whores
hates:.: Soccer Moms :: Fascism :: Bible Humpers :: Rascism :: Insecurities
list five movies:.: Pumpkin Head :: Hell Raiser Series :: Lolita :: Chicago :: The Hunger
list ten bands:.: Bauhaus :: Gene Loves Jezebel :: Funker Vogt :: ScareHead :: Red Lorry Yellow Lorry :: The MArch Violets :: Mission UK :: The Culture Club :: The Cure
bodmods:.:

Questionair
do you read? (name some books):.: Yes.. Lost Souls :: Inhuman Conditions :: Go Ask Alive :: Memoirs Of A Geisha :: Love Sick
who do you admire and why?:.: Poppy Z. Brite, because she is one of the most talented and imaginative, alternative writers on earth (in my opinion.)
are you a virgin?:.: No
do you like fruit?:.: Yes
smoke?(anything):.: Sometimes..Yet, not often..
drink?:.: At parties and gatherings.
if you were a vampire what would you do?:.: Hmm...Who says I'm not?.... ;)
what do you think your best quality is?:.: My ability to help others out with their problems.
why are you material for this community?:.: I'm material for my eternal blood lusting.
do you draw or write? show us some of your work.:.: I do, but I don't have any of my work online.

woo FINALLY
2 promo's in a journal or community (it would be amazingly great if you used the banners):.:
now post 5 clear pictures of your face. you can post more if you feel it necessary. and please make sure there a good size, we don't want you to take up the whole freckn page

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kunterrific/5693.html?view=19773#t19773

http://www.livejournal.com/users/confusedtahtah/41287.html?view=46919#t46919

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments