Sock
gothbitchbarbie
__vamplips

• Music:

Another Bitten

About You
name:.:  Jennifer

status (show a pic):.: I'm Guessing this means relationship status...so Single

sexual orientation:.: I swing either way. I'm more guy oriented, but I enjoy being with girls too if you see what I mean. I wouldn't class myself as straight down the middle bisexual, but I'm curious I guess you could say

loves:.: Vampire Movies, Writing, Industrial Cyber Clubbing, Gothic and Cyber Clothing, Emotion, Honesty, Vodka, Dreadlocks, Hair Extensions, Friends, Poetry, Music, The Natural Beauty Within People

hates:.: Fakes, Judgemental Individuals (people who dislike you before they even know you), Labels, Hate, Dishonesty, Selfishness, Callousness, People who live off their parents' hard earned prosperity and rub it in hard working individuals' faces, Racism, Sexism.

list five movies:.: Nightmare Before Christmas, Spirited Away, The Crow, Queen of the Damned and Bram Stoker's Dracula

list ten bands:.: Nine Inch Nails, Cradle of Filth, Apoptygma Berzerk, Sneaky Bat Machine, The Used, Goteki, KMFDM, Slipknot, KoRn and Combichrist

bodmods:.: I don't really have any. I have a slightly stretched piercing in my left ear and a hella load of hair extensions. I try to accept my body as it is, because I know that if I can't do that, no amount of modification will help.

Questionnaire
do you read? (name some books):.: I read a lot of sci-fi/fantasy. I read authors like Garth Nix, Anne McCaffrey, David Eddings, Maggie Fury and loads more. I really loved the Acorna series by Anne McCaffrey and the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix

who do you admire and why?:.: I admire a lot of people. I admire people like Brodie Dall for her sheer determination, but I also admire people like my mother and friends for what they have been through and survived. They're really strong people and I admire determination and willpower in others.

are you a virgin?:.: Nope

do you like fruit?:.: I LOVE fruit! I especially like mangos and peaches. Anything yellow/orange though that sounds odd. I don't really like strawberries or apples anything, but I like pineapples, mangos, oranges, peaches and nectarines. Stuff like that

smoke?(anything):.: yes, I occasionally smoke marijuana and cigarettes

drink?:.: I drink a fair bit. I'm very social and I go out a lot to pubs and clubs with friends

if you were a vampire what would you do?:.: I'd probably do the usual, you know, bite people, attract a load of fetishists and the like. I'd also try hard to contemplate things. Cause I'd have an eternity to think about anythign and everything. I could really devote my life to answering personal questions I've never had the time to think about. I could discover myself as it were, in a stronger, immortal sense.

what do you think your best quality is?:.: I would say that my selflessness is probably both my gift and curse. I would give anything to make somebody I cared about happy, but that often means I neglect myself and put them first. I love helping people, but sometimes it's at the cost of my own wellbeing.

why are you material for this community?:.: I found it just perusing livejournal and I thought it looked pretty interesting really. I'm pretty into sharing pictures and experiences in communities and this looked like a good place to do it!

do you draw or write? show us some of your work.:.: I do draw, but I don't think I have anything on my computer right now. As for writing, all you have to do is look at my journal </a></a>gothbitchbarbie  cause it's pretty much full of journal style poetry and junk.

woo FINALLY
5 Photos:

These next two are a little older...I think I was still 16 here...I've changed quite a bit in the past two years

Promote to 2 places:. I've posted one ad in my journal and one on my other community, _lithiera

Thanks for your time guys!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 16 comments