February 28th, 2005

kakashi

hello ladies

i'm changing the bg today im done with it lol.
if anyone wants to post a community that someone shouldn't join post them in a comment here and why you shouldn't join it.
this ensures that were all looking out for eachother well unless you like to get ridiculed than be my guest go to these communities
but here we go my communities not to go to.
serpentinesiren
why? because all of the ladies here are just the same as anyone else but think because they belong to this community that they are gifted and original. HA!
nonuglylesbians
cuter_than_you_
YOU MUST LOOK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY NO ROOM FOR DIVERCITY
very very strict members. caution you must be kate moss or angelina jolie to be in this community

and that's all for now. good luck if you go to these communities and apply.
  • Current Mood
    aggravated aggravated

Im sorry if this offends you, if it does....get over it!

"Self Injury Awareness Day - March 1st
1st March is Self Injury Awareness Day.

SIAD is a global awareness day, and yet it is not supported by any nations' governments, because it is a grass-roots idea. Somehow, in the mists of time, the date was set as the 1st of March, and organisations around the world make extra efforts to raise awareness ready for SIAD.

The colour for some reason is orange. Some people wear an orange ribbon, but in the past SIAD bracelets have been worn:

- Orange beads if you self harm;
- Orange and white if you used to;
- White if you have never self harmed but understand.

If you agree that people should be made aware of this issue and this day, re-post this in your journal.

Tabby