graphics by dusted (ex_swipe) wrote in __thisdayandage,
graphics by dusted
ex_swipe
__thisdayandage

• Mood:
So I definitely love the keyboard being in EVERY SINGLE LIVE SONG THEY PLAY. Yay!

I had my mom drive me 40 minutes just to see TD&A play. We were late by like 10 minutes into their set, so I listened to...4[?] songs, then they were done. Pft, a 40 minute drive is worth 15 minutes of TD&A songs any day!!

If my mom comments on how 'fucking adorable' they all are again I may have to resort to suicide, haha.

STEVE REMEMBERED ME! That made me so happy. After their set he was like "YOU WERE LATE WEREN'T YOU! I didn't see you guys [by that he meant my boyfriend & I...but my boyfriend was sick so my mom brought me!] & was like awww man!!" It made me feel special! He told me to tell Dan [my boyfriend] to feel better...awwww. Then Jeff remembered me too & gave me stuff to give to Dan to feel better hahaha. I love those guys.

Awesome show. I loved them, my mom loved them, & I can't wait to see them May 8th =D!
Subscribe

• TD&A and fans today

Hello everyone! This Day & Age still rocks, as I love to think, cuz their music is still sounds awesome. I'm in a way to collect all CDs. I…

• Sheet Music

Does anyone know if there is any td&a sheet music online? I'm specifically looking for the "all we thought we could" piano part... thanks:)

• (no subject)

i'm not sure if anyone reads this community much, but i felt the need to post. tower records at 4th and broadway in manhattan, which will be closing…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments