April 28th, 2005

pictures!

hey, TDAA was at home this past weekend and I got a chance to see them play their instore at Media Play last saturday. I took a lot of pictures, most of them are blury, but whatever.. look on the bright side.. now you know what they look like blurry! yes!

:-)

go to www.screamingformusic.bravehost.com and if you go to pictures, it will be right there. also i reviewed their cd so its under the cd review page. please comment our guestbook! it will be much appreciated!!

lots of love,

jessie

(no subject)

So I definitely love the keyboard being in EVERY SINGLE LIVE SONG THEY PLAY. Yay!

I had my mom drive me 40 minutes just to see TD&A play. We were late by like 10 minutes into their set, so I listened to...4[?] songs, then they were done. Pft, a 40 minute drive is worth 15 minutes of TD&A songs any day!!

If my mom comments on how 'fucking adorable' they all are again I may have to resort to suicide, haha.

STEVE REMEMBERED ME! That made me so happy. After their set he was like "YOU WERE LATE WEREN'T YOU! I didn't see you guys [by that he meant my boyfriend & I...but my boyfriend was sick so my mom brought me!] & was like awww man!!" It made me feel special! He told me to tell Dan [my boyfriend] to feel better...awwww. Then Jeff remembered me too & gave me stuff to give to Dan to feel better hahaha. I love those guys.

Awesome show. I loved them, my mom loved them, & I can't wait to see them May 8th =D!
  • Current Mood
    chipper chipper