xx_ohsokristen (xx_ohsokristen) wrote in __thepretty,
xx_ohsokristen
xx_ohsokristen
__thepretty

huuuuge members cut.

Ok, so I posted an entry before this about who was still here and only 2 people answered. I know that _______youlush is still here because she has been pretty active. Right now we only have 3 members because I deleted everyone who didnt answer and I didnt see were active. This community was dead, now all we have to do is promote to get active members instead of the hundreds that I just removed who were inactive.

Now, I made a few mistakes:

effectsoprufert: I know you havent gotten your answer yet but, I accidently removed youu =[ sorry. Could you please join again and wait for your stamp? Thankyouuu.

Blisteringeyes: I know you havent gotten your answer yet either, but I accidently removed you =[ sorrry. Could you please join again and wait for your stamp? Thankyouu.

Peterswendy: I accidently removed you too =[ So sorry. You can just join again without applying. Also, were you a MOD before? Because when I asked who was still here you commented and didnt write MOD in the sub. line...

As of right now here are our current members:
xx_ohsokristen-MOD
______youlush-MOD
Rockinstar-MOD

Anyone else who didnt reply to my post will have to rejoin and reapply. Thankyouu
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 3 comments