D. (thebodyred) wrote in __thegarden_ooc,
D.
thebodyred
__thegarden_ooc

Possible character race choices

Basic
Vampires
Were creatures - all animals really though Im sure some are rarer then others like wereostriches
Demons - including succubus/incubus/ice/fire/chaos
Angels - fallen or otherwise
Elves
Fairies
Pixie
Nymphs
Nagas
Drow
Dwarf
Siren
Mermaid
Imp
Sprite
Gnome
Goblin
Orc
Orges
trolls
satyrs
furbolg
Humans
Mages
Muse

Rare
Valkyrie
Pegasus
selkies
Dyrads
Shapeshifters - Might become mod approvaled needed since there are becoming a few of them in the city. Please see note 1
Centaur
Gargoyle
Dragon - Only five allowed in game, one more avaiblable.
NightMare
Griffins/Gryphons

Very Rare
Genies - need mod approval to make - Only two allowed in game, two more avaiblable
Gorgons
Unicorns - need mod approval to make
Banshee - need mod approval or good reason on how this type of character would work
Phoenix - need mod approval to make - Only two allowed in game, two more avaiblable
Minotaur

Note 1: If you wish to play a shifter in the rp thats fine but do take into consideration that if your character is going to shift into other forms that its requested that you ask the mun of said character if its ok for you to do so. We understand that in a game or life that if a shifter was possible that they could shift/would shift into others without any care. But in the rp its courtesy to do so. It could possibly affect there character and that might be drama/plottage/or any other variable that they do not want for there character.

Note 2: I left some of them out because In game they wouldnt make sense to have someone play. Like the city can't have large talking trees stomping around the place. It's built like a normal city that would break buildings and such. That or the race sounded specific like a certain game type, was a bit too rare for me to want to have to handle people winging a lot of the information or changing it to what they wanted, or was similar enough to another race that it wasnt really needed. So yeah if I left some out and you think it would work you can comment and tell me how/why and I'll think on it.
Tags: characters
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments