March 5th, 2005

TASTE OF CHAOS.

I went to Taste of Chaos in Montreal a couple days ago. And it was amazing. Everybody should go to TOC. I met Bert, Branden and Jeph from the Used. I took a picture with Bert. It was too rushed so I couldn't take one with Jeph and Branden. But I did get a video of Jeph saying hi to my friend. I have all the details and pictures in my journal at _perfectperfume </span>(because direct linking isn't working for me right now). It was amazing. Check it out.

(no subject)

hey everyone, i'm going to taste of chaos pretty soon, and it's going to be my frist concert. i've heard a lot of things about it...like you'll probably get bruised or hurt really badly and i was just wondering if it's really that intense...

i also have school the very next day after toc so i just wanted to know if i'll be able to walk. i'm also quite small and short.

and i'm going to the concert by myself, and i'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

so if you guys could inform me on some stuff that would be really helpful. thanks in advance.