Application:

-- Basics
Name ♥Lindsey
Birthday & Age♥ July 20, 17
Location ♥ Ohio
Sex ♥ female
Status (pics?) ♥ single

-- Favorites
Store(s) ♥ Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Kaufmans, Old Navy, and more.
Color(s)♥ Pink and Purple
Movie(s)♥ A Home of Our Own, the Notebook, House of Wax, Mean Girls, Vanilla Sky, Wedding Crashers, I Robot, and more.

Band(s)♥ Hawthorne Heights, Rascal Flats, Sum 41, Yellowcard, Ying Yang Twins, Bow Wow, MxPx
Song(s) ♥ Silver Bullet -Hawthorne Heights, Pieces- Sum 41, Whisper Song- Ying Yang Twins
TV Show(s) ♥ Full House, the Simpsons, Family Guy, Real World, Laguna Beach, Boy Meets World, That 70's Show,
Sport(s) ♥ Dance, Gymnastics
Food♥ Saur Kraut
Actor & Actress♥ Actor- Johnny Depp, Actress- Drew Barrymore

-- Dislikes and why
Store(s)♥ I like Wal*mart, but sometimes I don't just because sometimes I do in there and it is really messy, and unorganized and that really bothers me.

Movie(s)♥ I didn't like Corpse Bride just because I think it was to much like the Nightmare before Christmas, and I think that movie is wayyy better.
Band(s)♥ Good Charlotte I liked their older CD, but in their new one all they do is sing about their parents, and I think it's okay to in some song but not all of them. Eminem, because all he does is complain about how his life stinks and sometimes its annoying.
Song(s)♥ The new one by Hilary Duff. It's just annoying and it's not her best song.
TV Show(s)♥ Sister Sister, American Dad,
Actor & Actress♥ Thats a really hard one.

-- This or That (and why)
Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff?♥ Hilary Duff. I think she is cuter, and I just like most everything she has done better.
Green Day or My Chemical Romance?♥ My Chemical Romance. I just think they have better music.
Family Guy or The Simpsons?♥ Family Guy! I love that show sooo much, and I think it is verrry funny.
MTV or VH1?♥ MTV. I love some of the shows they have on there, and I never really watch VH1.
Jessica or Ashlee?♥ Jessica. She is more real to me, and I think her sister got fame from Jessica.
Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie?♥ Nicole. She seems more mature, and I think she is cuter.
Britney or Christina? ♥ Britney. I just like her better, and her music.
Blonde or Brunette?♥ Both. I dye my hair both colors, and I really like it.
Study all week or cram the night before?♥ Study all week, because I remember it better.

-- Extras
1 random fact about yourself♥ I have Never broken anything.
What are you afraid of?♥ Being alone, and spiders.
Where Did You Here About This Community?♥ A search
Suck up, say something nice about the Mods.(you will not be jugded on this)♥  I think you all are very pretty, and I really hope that I get the chance to know you, and learn more about you if I get in.
Promote in 3 Active Places, must show link.♥
www.livejournal.com/community/promos_likewhoa/

http://www.livejournal.com/community/0000000promo/

http://www.livejournal.com/community/0000000000pr0m0/

Pictures ♥ 5-15 Please ♥
[make sure to tell us which one you would like in the photobucket]

Right

right

I would like the 4th one used.

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment