?

No account? Create an account

19 January 2007 @ 08:11 pm

Awesome new community!!

BEST ICONMAKER AWARDS

And well if you like my icons....

Lolz. The main thing is VOTE! Please. For anyone you like, it definitely doesn't have to be me :)
Please, it's fun!

Actually if you like my icons... maybe you could buy me a paid account? I swear I'd make icons for you forever.....

*feels bad about asking* :(

Lost in the sea of dreamskhitie_ethrin on January 19th, 2007 07:06 pm (UTC)
*gives you paid account* My gift, to you.
Annemari: tv; office; pam; you make me smileannemaris on January 19th, 2007 07:11 pm (UTC)
Oh, god, thank you so so much!
*opens the letter* 12 months? 12 months? OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! *HUGGLES*

Honestly, I'll make as many icons and graphics as you wish, forever and ever!!!
Lost in the sea of dreams: Lion King 2 - Kiara.grinkhitie_ethrin on January 19th, 2007 07:12 pm (UTC)
*is huggled* You're welcome!

Don't worry about the icons and stuff, getting things for being nice makes me guilty.
Lost in the sea of dreamskhitie_ethrin on January 19th, 2007 07:13 pm (UTC)
*makes me feel guilty
Annemari: tv; office; jim/pam; all inannemaris on January 19th, 2007 07:19 pm (UTC)
Awwwzz. *hugs again*

Anyway, if you ever change your mind or want an icon or if there's anything I can do then please, don't hesitate to ask me, I really wish I could repay you.
Lost in the sea of dreamskhitie_ethrin on January 19th, 2007 07:22 pm (UTC)
*hugs*

May I possibly friend you?
Annemari: dw; nine/rose; i think you need a doctorannemaris on January 19th, 2007 07:27 pm (UTC)
Umm, sure! :D
Lost in the sea of dreams: Bones - Tempe smilingkhitie_ethrin on January 19th, 2007 07:28 pm (UTC)
Yay! ^-^