?

No account? Create an account

22 August 2006 @ 02:44 pm

So I saw that Marloes posted this and I felt encouraged and just thought that well no harm in asking, right ;)

Yeah...I was just wondering if anyone is willing to buy me the 100 extra userpics for my personal journal annemaris? I'm really in need for some more space..

I'd make you icons and headers and Fo banners and I could even try to make a wallpaper, but those aren't really my strong point..

So yep.. I understand if noone's interested in doing that of course, just thought that I'd give it a shot :):)

Thank you soo soo much clearance_crack!!!

orangethoughts: jasam [lovesjaydog@i_whore]orangethoughts on August 22nd, 2006 12:46 pm (UTC)
I'd be willing to give you 6 mos. of userpics in exchange for some requests.

Is that okay?
Annemari: robert | princess diaries; dazedannemaris on August 22nd, 2006 01:25 pm (UTC)
Omgosh, of course :) Thank you so much!
TheSneekee1: cuddling jasam [i_whore]clearance_crack on August 22nd, 2006 08:14 pm (UTC)
Same Amy, different journal. I paid for it under this one, it might say anonymous if I didn't check the box, but you should have your icons now!
Annemari: buffy | skatingannemaris on August 22nd, 2006 08:23 pm (UTC)
Omg thank you so so much!! *hugs* K, so request away :D:D:D
TheSneekee1: McDreamyclearance_crack on September 2nd, 2006 05:33 am (UTC)
You're welcome! Icon space drives me crazy, I either have way too much or not enough, but too much is better than not enough. Definitely. I have had net connection issues lately, so I'll get those requests in soon, thanks!
TheSneekee1: classy mr. ocean [silvertaste]clearance_crack on September 21st, 2006 02:29 am (UTC)
Sheesh, this was a while ago now! I have been busy with college, work, and an internship, so I haven't had time to put in requests, is it still okay to do it?
Annemari: tv; sv; lana; with a roseannemaris on September 21st, 2006 02:32 pm (UTC)
Of course, go ahead! :)
Annemari: vm; love; i never loved nobody fullyannemaris on October 24th, 2006 03:53 pm (UTC)

I'm sorry it took me so long to finish these, I hope you like them, if you'd like me to remake any of them then I can do that and if you ever have any other requests, don't hesitate to ask. :)
TheSneekee1: makes me smile [tonimichelle25]clearance_crack on October 24th, 2006 08:02 pm (UTC)
I love them! Thank you so much, they're beautiful.
Annemari: celeb; kkreuk; don't come nearannemaris on October 25th, 2006 04:00 am (UTC)
Aww, I'm so glad you like them!