Indigo (midnights_lover) wrote in __stopthehate,
Indigo
midnights_lover
__stopthehate

Hello!

Just wondering if I could get a few opinions/suggestions from you folks...

For my final project in English, I'm doing a presentation on homophobia in schools (for both students and teachers) and possible solutions to the problem.

Unfortunately, I can't think of a single thing to say about it. What solutions are there for homophobia in schools, other than stricter punishment for bullying? :S

My teacher is very excited for it, and believes that maybe we could actually make a difference with it (I also have to write a letter to someone influential, that's where the making-a-difference would come in, however doubtful it may be) and I don't want to let her down. Any topics that you think I should be sure to cover?

Any bullying stories of you own you have to share? Any good news stories I should take a look at?

Also, I somehow have to come up with an interactive activity... I have no idea. My original topic was the gay marriage controversy, and I was going to gay-marry people. It would have been amusing to see the students avoid my booth like the plague. Hehe. But anywho, now that I've narrowed it down to homophobia within schools, I can't think of anything more interesting than a survey -_-;;

If you have ANYTHING at all to say on the subject, I would love you for ever and ever and ever and ever and EVER if you commented or e-mailed me ^___^ My e-mail is saffrons_curse@hotmail.com.

x-posted EVERYWHERE ;_;
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment