angel.rinoa (angelrinoa) wrote in __stellastarr,
angel.rinoa
angelrinoa
__stellastarr

• Mood:
  • Music:

A Stellastarr* fix...

Hey everyone. I'm a long-time lurker, first time poster. Also a long-time insomniac, as you can tell by the time. Anyway. Excuse me if this makes little sense, or if you don't care. It's 3AM and I craved Stellastarr* and felt the need to write about it.

I needed a stellastarr* fix tonight, because they seem to put me in a rocking mood. They're like an instant buzz, or something. Anyway. I searched the messageboard on the official site, and I started finding all these links to videos, audio, etc. I've been satisfying my obsession through this means. I found this video on KCRW.com of a performance they did, and it's simply awesome. Something about Michael is extremely attractive. I'm not sure if it's because he sort of resembles a guy i'm dating (his hair, anyway), or if it's the enigmatic background vocals he adds onto each song. He's just awesome. There's a lot to be said about Shawn too, with his awesome vocals. =D Arthur seems to not be wearing the asterisk, which is kind of sad, but he's rocking, so it's okay. Amanda is rocking as well, even though it sort of sounds like she's not getting enough air at some parts. I'm loving this performance though. I'm just totally engulfing myself in this band at the moment. I was also reading on the messageboard that they reply to e-mails rather quickly, so I opted to e-mail them from my least embarassing e-mail address and am now anticipating a response.

Anyway. That's it. I'm still watching the performance from KCRW. They're playing "Moongirl" which I was indifferent about at first, but I've since grown to like it, and I really enjoy it now. It's another one of my favorites. The long instrumental at the beginning is definitely a strength.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments