[4] singer: Shakira
[5] movie: Fight Club
[6] song: "Learn to Fly" Foo Fighters
[7] food: Apples
[8] store: Tiffany& Co.
[9] designer: Roberto Cavalli
[10] vacation spot: St. Barts Croix, or Southampton, NY

Questions
[1] What would you say is your best quality? I'm out-going and pretty much fearless.
[2] What is your best physical feature? My height. I'm 5'10"
[3] Who is your role model and why? Angelina Jolie. I love her "Live Freaky. Die Freaky" outlook on things, and she also gives back enormously.
[4] Who is your worst enemy and why? This girl Christy. I had my 19th birthday at the Beverly Hills Hilton and she crashed it. She got thrown out but it pissed me off so much.
[5] What is the one thing you can't live without? My photo iPod.
[6] Pick someone famous and insult them. Lindsay Lohan's eyebrows look like they're attacking her face. And if you've seen her in person she is U-G-L-Y.
[7] Who is your favorite celebrity? Paris Hilton.
[8] Why do you want to be a Socialite? I already am :] In La Jolla, you pretty much have to be one. I love partying, and I have no regrets.

Your Opinion On
[1] Violence in the Media- It's harmful, in Canada, there's something like 30 deaths a year due to murder and I think that has to have something to do with the fact that they don't show any violence on their T.V.
[2] The Death Penalty- I'm for it, but I think it should only be used for serial killers and someone who commits crimes against children.
[3] Lindsay Lohan- She's ganky. She seems like she's trying to be more and more like Paris and it is definatly not working out for her.
[4] Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen- My friend went to highschool with them and said they were coked out all the time. I'm not really fond of them. I guess if I had to place a reason I couldn't really, they just annoy me.

Post 3 clear pictures of youself.

Subscribe

• MOD POST

im gonna take it upon myself to close this community considering its pretty much dead. myself & none of the mods have been a part of it, none of…

• (no subject)

SORRY to waste your time guys! After taking a second look, I'd rather not be in this communtiy. Hope you socialites have fun, no hard feelings i…

• Application

[1] Name: Christy [2] Age: 17 [3] Location: Prospect, KY by way of Chicago [4] Sexual Preference: That of the masculine variety ( How else would I…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments