theamericandeb (theamericandeb) wrote in __socialites__,
theamericandeb
theamericandeb
__socialites__

Application

[1] Name: Christy
[2] Age: 17
[3] Location: Prospect, KY by way of Chicago
[4] Sexual Preference: That of the masculine variety ( How else would I score some left hand ice?)
[5] Relationship Status: Single

Favorites
[1] color: Black, its so elegant
[2] show: One Tree Hill ( I love Brooke)
[3] band/group: East 146 (new local band with a yummy drummer), Killers
[4] singer: Girl- Christina or Kelly simply because I wish I could hit those notes, Guy- Gavin (he’s grown on me, I admit)
[5] movie: Cruel Intentions, Breakfast At Tiffanys
[6] song: The Way You Look Tonight
[7] food: Mmmm this Salmon dish from Whole Foods- it’s a salmon roll filled with feta, pine nuts and spinach. OMG orgasm on a plate.
[8] store: The Mustard Seed, Clodhoppers (local boutiques)
[9] designer: Chanel- timeless
[10] vacation spot: Hamptons and Aspen ( Skiing is a multipurpose vacation- you have fun AND workout at the same time!)

Questions
[1] What would you say is your best quality? My bubbly personality. If someone doesn’t like me initially, I change their mind simply by telling them enough times, “I’m cute, you love me” and then smiling pretty. Works like a charm- people don’t expect that level of vanity.
[2] What is your best physical feature? People say my eyes, but I love my shoulders
[3] Who is your role model and why? Audrey Hepburn- demonstrating class and tact all the while being graceful and beautiful is something one should always strive to do
[4] Who is your worst enemy and why? Anyone who is insecure and tries too hard to fit in. If you can’t accept yourself, why should I accept you?
[5] What is the one thing you can't live without? My ipod, if someone is pissing me off, I can tune them out. Or my cell phone, contact is key to life.
[6] Pick someone famous and insult them. Hillary Duff. That’s the Joke.
[7] Who is your favorite celebrity? Kirsten Dunst. Pulling off understated beauty is admirable.
[8] Why do you want to be a Socialite? Its simply embracing who I am.

Your Opinion On
[1] Violence in the Media- I have no taste for it. I prefer things that are on the happy go lucky side of life. However, I feel it is within our rights as Americans to have freedom of press and media.
[2] The Death Penalty- Fate shouldn’t be in the hands of a guard named Bubba.
[3] Lindsay Lohan- Tries too hard
[4] Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen- Captivating

Post 3 clear pictures of yourself

Will do in the AM…I have 3 graduation parties tomorrow (a brunch in like 8 hours) so I’m getting a slip of beauty rest.

Muah.
Subscribe

• MOD POST

im gonna take it upon myself to close this community considering its pretty much dead. myself & none of the mods have been a part of it, none of…

• application

[1] Name: Kathryn [2] Age: 19 [3] Location: La Jolla, CA [4] Sexual Preference: bisexual [5] Relationship Status: spoken for Favorites [1]…

• (no subject)

SORRY to waste your time guys! After taking a second look, I'd rather not be in this communtiy. Hope you socialites have fun, no hard feelings i…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments