[1] color: Blue
[2] show: America's Next Top Model, The OC
[3] band/group: The Killers, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode
[4] singer: Fiona Apple
[5] movie: Donnie Darko
[6] song: This Side Of Brightness- Thursday
[7] food: Chinese
[8] store: Forever 21, A&F, Saks
[9] designer: Marc Jacobs, LV, Dooney&Bourke, John Galliano, Steve Madden (I love shoes)
[10] vacation spot: NYC, Born and raised on the East!

Questions
[1] What would you say is your best quality? I'm pretty understanding and open minded, if you have a good argument, I'll usually understand where you are coming from.
[2] What is your best physical feature? Eyes
[3] Who is your role model and why? Gwen Stefani. I admire how she continues to reinvent herself and doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.
[4] Who is your worst enemy and why? I really don't have enemies, there's this girl who doesn't like me because I don't deal with her drama queen antics.
[5] What is the one thing you can't live without? Mascara
[6] Pick someone famous and insult them. Hilary Duff- Innocent virgins don't generally look as skanky as you do.
[7] Who is your favorite celebrity? Brittany Murphy
[8] Why do you want to be a Socialite? Socialites have the most fun.

Your Opinion On
[1] Violence in the Media- Contradicting to ideas of peace.
[2] The Death Penalty- I don't believe anyone has a right to say who lives or dies.
[3] Lindsay Lohan- Simply beautiful, but she needs to calm down. She seems to try to hard to be something she isn't.
[4] Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen- I've always admired them. They've always know what they want to do, they've stuck to their dreams and have made millions in the process.

Post 3 clear pictures of youself.

Sorry, I can't find any bigger pictures. I looked, I promise.

Subscribe

• MOD POST

im gonna take it upon myself to close this community considering its pretty much dead. myself & none of the mods have been a part of it, none of…

• application

[1] Name: Kathryn [2] Age: 19 [3] Location: La Jolla, CA [4] Sexual Preference: bisexual [5] Relationship Status: spoken for Favorites [1]…

• (no subject)

SORRY to waste your time guys! After taking a second look, I'd rather not be in this communtiy. Hope you socialites have fun, no hard feelings i…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 20 comments

• MOD POST

im gonna take it upon myself to close this community considering its pretty much dead. myself & none of the mods have been a part of it, none of…

• application

[1] Name: Kathryn [2] Age: 19 [3] Location: La Jolla, CA [4] Sexual Preference: bisexual [5] Relationship Status: spoken for Favorites [1]…

• (no subject)

SORRY to waste your time guys! After taking a second look, I'd rather not be in this communtiy. Hope you socialites have fun, no hard feelings i…