sovuroko
__silvericons

• Music:

Anna Nalick Tutorials

from to

Program: PS7
Translatable? Yes
Layers: 3-4

Alrighty. To begin you need a base, obviously. I got mine from a picture from Anna Nalick at myspace.com. (www.myspace.com/annanalick) Resize, crop, sharpen. Do whatever you need to do to make sure your base is clean looking and the details you want to stand out are clear.

my base:

Create a new layer (Ctrl+Shift+N) and fill it with #FFACE4:

set it to Soft Light at around 63% opacity. The higher your saturation is, the more "pink" it will seem. The lower, the less.

so this is where you're at:

next, create a new layer and fill this one with #DBC1DD:

I chose to set it to Color Burn at 100% opacity. It's the same rule for this step: the higher your saturation the deeper the overall color and more "purple" it will seem.

k, so now you're here:

At this point you can use whatever brushes you want. You could add borders, patterns, textures, other images, WTFEVER YOU WANT. I just used some brushes from The Magic Box in the color #7C5274. A tip is that when you're going to combine a text brush with another, more decorative brush, make one of them more opaque than the other.

final icon:
Subscribe

• the perks of being a wallflower & Damien Rice

REMEMBER: > comment! feedback is lovely. > credit in your keywords, please. It takes but a second. > upload to your own server! It's just…

• 33 icons. Regina Spektor "Us"

REMEMBER: > comment! feedback is lovely. > credit in your keywords, please. It takes but a second. > upload to your own server! It's just…

• Anna Nalick

geeze. Long time no update. I apologize on behalf of both myself and Emily (trapped___). Neither of us had time due to school and social…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments