__rate_this

• Mood:
  • Music:

Rate this.

BASICS;
01. Name: Eva.
02. Age: 17.
03. Sex: Female .
04. Location: Colorado – I just moved here from London, UK.
05. Marital Status: Freshly single.

FAVORITES;
01. Bands: Heroin, Mohinder, Angel Hair, Swing Kids, Antioch Arrow, Indian Summer, Fugazi, Hüsker Dü, Senses Fail, New Amsterdams.
02. Concert: Hüsker Dü at the Metro Club, London Dec ’02. One of the first gigs I went to.
03. Movies: Dr. Strangelove, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects, Requiem For A Dream, Crash.
04. Books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Garden Of Eden by Ernest Hemingway, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
05. Quote: “Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.” – Burton Hills
06. TV Show: I don’t watch TV.
07. Color: Pink.
08. Animal: Dogs.
09. Song: New Amsterdams – From California
10. Food: Thai, Chinese, Indian, anything foreign and preferably takeouts!

LEAST FAVORITES;
01. Bands: Anything rap, like 50 Cent, D-12 etc.
02. Movies: Instantly forgettable fluff along the lines of Drive Me Crazy and Down To You.
03. Song: The Tear Garden – Crying From Outside, because it holds bad memories.
04. Book: Dune by Frank Herbert. It’s a sci-fi book that a friend tried to get me into, but I couldn’t stand it!
05. TV Show: The news, it depresses me.

OPINION;
01. What are your thoughts on gay marriage? The concept of marriage is to be bonded in the eyes of God. Since God didn’t seem to be too keen on homosexuals, it seems like a pointless act. I think they should just have a commitment ceremony or something like that. What counts is the relationship, not the symbol of marriage.
02. What are your thoughts on abortion? I believe it should be your own choice. I know if I got pregnant right now, I would abort it. A child shouldn’t grow up unloved and unhappy.
03. What are your thoughts on the terms "sell out" or "mainstream"? I think they are too widely thrown around. If a band changes its sound purely to sell to a wider crowd, then I don’t approve of that, but I don’t think a band should be slammed just for becoming successful.

RANDOM;
01. How many concerts have you been to? Ohh I don’t know. Over two dozen, I lost count.
02. If someone came up to you, put a gun to your head, and said they were going to shoot you, what would be the last things to run through your mind? I would be angry at them for thinking they have the right to take my life. I would regret not being able to live longer and hate the injustice of it all. I would hope that my loved ones are not too miserable after I die.
03. Tell me something interesting or funny about yourself: I am part Romanian, can speak six languages and hold the 800m record at my last school. I love classical music and one day I want to be a marine biologist.
04. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? If so, post pics. If you don't have any, then it's okay: My lip and my tongue are pierced.
05. Why do you want to join this community? I’d like to meet more people on this website who have similar tastes to me, and I like pretty people! :D
06. Where did you find out about this community? Just through searching interests on LJ.

My pictures:

I tried to promote you, but there were just red X’s in the community info. Sorry. If you’d like me to do it some other way, just say!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment