01. Name: kathleen
02. Age: 16
03. Sex: female
04. Location: long island
05. Marital Status: still waiting..
01. Bands: cursive, modest mouse, hanson (i know i know..), the early november, sublime, bright eyes, thursday, straylight run, the beatles, nirvana, glassjaw, death cab for cutie, armor for sleep, count the stars, sparta, i listen to anything actually.
02. Concert: probably warped tour 2004, it was my first, but definitely not my last. i had so much fun.
03. Movies: the notebook, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, fight club, donnie darko, the wizard of oz, life as a house, farenheit 9/11, cruel intentions
04. Books: catcher in the rye, to kill a mockingbird, harry potter 1-5, all around the town
05. Quote: "love is as fragile as a wineglass," that's a lyric by cursive, so not really a quote, but i suppose it's close enough.
06. TV Show: the oc, haha.
07. Color: pink
08. Animal: hmm, anything besides insects, i have a fear of them, maybe puppies?
09. Song: "konstantine"- something corporate, or "bitter sweet symphony" - the verve. they relate to me well.
10. Food: soup!
01. Bands: atreyu (i apologize), slipknot, murder dolls
02. Movies: i don't really have a least favorite.
03. Song: "no seatbelt song" by brand new, bad memories.
04. Book: pretty much anything school assigns, i really, really hated julius caesar.
05. TV Show: anything on mtv, i can't stand "wanna come in?" or anything along that line.
01. What are your thoughts on gay marriage? what's the problem? well, the problem is living in a society that's afraid. i have so many gay friends that i don't even see it as something different. i think sometime in the future, hopefully, it will be legalized. how can you deny marriage to people who love each other?
02. What are your thoughts on abortion? i'm pro-choice. i think a woman should be able to make her own decision, but i dont' think using abortion as a mean of birth control is right.
03. What are your thoughts on the terms "sell out" or "mainstream"? for a while, i really hated any band that did. but, i guess with the changing times, bands change their sounds. sometimes it isn't their fault, they just evolve.
01. How many concerts have you been to? woo, a few too many.
02. If someone came up to you, put a gun to your head, and said they were going to shoot you, what would be the last things to run through your mind? i wonder if i left the sink on..
03. Tell me something intresting or funny about yourself. i'm afraid of ketchup and dolphins.
04. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? If so, post pics. If you don't have any, then it's okay.
hm, i'll see what pictures i have, i'm not posting one of my nipple, sorry guys :-(.
i have my lip, eyebrow, nipple, and 14 piercings on my ears, and soon to get a tattoo, and my tongue pierced :-).
05. Why do you want to join this community? seemed like a cool community :-)
06. Where did you find out about this community? i don't really know, i saw it promoted somewhere.
thank you for reading :-)