Previous Entry Share Next Entry
drama_music
07:26 pm - Pressure and trying to make people happy
Hey
I realy need your help doe anyon have any quotes on any of these topics:
Pressure from people to get good grade
General pressure from people
Being a teenager and how hard it is
And some about constntly trying to make people proud but it never seems enough.

(I need as many as possible)
Thanks in advance
[x]drama_music[x]

[2 perfect phrases | found one!]

Comments:

[User Picture]
Date:September 30th, 2006 07:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
alanis - perfect
[User Picture]
Date:October 7th, 2006 09:08 am (UTC)
(Link)
Wanting to make someone proud of you is admirable, but feeling you constantly have to prove yourself is tragic.
[Devlin Caine]

No one should ever have to feel obligated to prove themselves at all times and in every situation, especially not to those whose loyalty will remain in tact long after everyone else's has withered away and died. That is, after all, what forever is for.
[Anthony Lester]

To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
[Elbert Hubbard]

Jen once told me that I was amazing. Amazing people all live with a deep sorrow because the rest of the world looks up at them.
[IstherenosanitY]

I am not lower than all men--I feel Too keenly. Yet my place is not above, Though I have this--unalterable Love In every fibre. I am crucified Apart on a lone burning crag of steel, Tortured, cast out; and yet--I shall abide.
[Aleister Crowley, "Perdurabo"]

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
[E.E. Cummings]

Perhaps the rare and simple pleasure of being seen for what one is, compensates for the misery of being it.
[Margaret Drabble]

My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I'd have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my great IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear and how to hit three keggers before curfew.
[Heathers]

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com