ThinkExist.com!
Quote Garden!
Pages of Romance!
Realms of the Thief

June 20th, 2006

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
this_isnt_dead
04:03 pm
Does anybody have any quotes on being scared? Mainly of life or relationships. Thanks <33

[2 perfect phrases | found one!]

Comments:

[User Picture]
Date:June 24th, 2006 03:46 am (UTC)
(Link)
I have been dying since October. I wake up at night so afraid, so terrified, that I couldn't be that afraid while awake. It has taken its toll. I have come to hate this life in this system of things. I have come to have no hope.
[Mark O. Barton]

Little solace comes to those who grieve when thoughts keep drifting as walls keep shifting, and this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves... moments before the wind.
[Mark Z. Danielweski, "House of Leaves"]

One need not be a chamber to be haunted; One need not be a house; The brain has corridors surpassing Material place.
[Emily Dickinson, "Time and Eternity"]

To know the future is to be forced to abandon hope.
[Margaret Weis and Tracy Heinman, "Fire Sea"]

There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness and death.
[Fran Lebowitz]

I have seen the future and it doesn't work.
[Robert Fulford]

Oh, Edmund, if only I had said more. If only you had said less. If only. Our lives are made up of "if onlys."
[Margaret Weis and Tracy Heinman, "Fire Sea"]

Do you believe in forever? I don't even believe in tomorrow. The only things that last forever are memories and sorrow.
[Type O Negative, "Unsuccessfully Coping With The Natural Beauty Of Infidelity"]

Love humiliates you, but hatred cradles you.
[Janet Fitch, "White Oleander"]

Being maimed by the one we love is fine because at least there is one to love. Maiming never hurt anyone, and even if it did, love justifies every shade of pain. All the hatred, betrayal, blacks, and blues are merely battle scars, and as long as we commit ourselves to love, the battle is more than worth it. After all, a crime of passion is excusable and sometimes admirable, and love makes us perfect, regardless of how far from it we truly are.
[Anthony Lester]

Take me with you. Without you, everything just falls apart; it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
[Nine Inch Nails, "The Perfect Drug"]

The course of true love never did run smooth.
[William Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"]

Eyes are feeling heavy, but they never seem to close; the fan blades on the ceiling spin, but the air is never cold; and even though you're next to me, I still feel so alone. I just can't give you anything for you to call your own. 'Cause I can feel you breathing, and it's keeping me awake. Can you feel it beating? My heart's sinking like a weight.
[Yellowcard, "Breathing"]
[User Picture]
Date:June 26th, 2006 03:32 am (UTC)
(Link)
Those are great, Thank you very much. :]

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com