June 17th, 2005

can't stop thinking about him

Thought I'd say hi

As one of the new moderators I thought I'd say hi. And here are some quotes for your time :-D

"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are." -anon

"Don't frown, you never know who could be falling in love with your smile"

"God gave us two ends, one to think with and one to sit on. Success lies with which one you use; Heads, you win-tails, you lose."

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up" ~Mark Twain

"Everthing that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well." ~ Buddha

"The older you get, the better you get...unless you are a banana" anon

Thats it :)
  • Current Music
    -

(no subject)

Any short & sweet love quotes (more or less, I'm looking for one liners)? *Anything* about being in love, being happy with someone, etc.

I need something somewhat short to make a banner with (to put in my signature for a message board I post on), so I don't want a huge paragraph, but I can't seem to find the "right" quote to use. Any & all help will be greatly appreciated. =0)