April 30th, 2005

(no subject)

heyy i just joined, my name is Gabbie nd i`m 15.. i was wondering if anyone had any quotes on liking one of your guys friends that you`re really close to nd he keeps giving you mixed signals, nd even th0 he has a g/f he styll tries to get wid you nd all that .. any quotes relating to that would be greatly appreciated =) thanks

and here`s a few quotes for now .. i`ll post more later.. x0

you can close your eyes to the things
that you don't want to see, but you
can't close your heart to the things
you don't want to feel..

What will u do when theres noone
to fall back on? i wont be there,
i've learned my lesson ........

His "Happily Ever After"
was her worst nightmare...

I admit that I'm just a fool for you..

This is my depressed stance. When you’re depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you’ll start to feel better. If you’re going to get any joy out of being depressed, you’ve got to stand like this. -Charlie Brown

"We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us."-Johnny Depp

I’ve learned that guys make the best friends, my best friend is a guy and I can tell him anything...oh except for the fact that I’m absolutely crazy for him...I always seem to leave that part out of the conversation.
  • Current Mood
    crushed crushed

(no subject)

ok, heres the deal...
my friend, whom i like, and he knows it, has just started dating this other girl from work, who knows i like him, hates me, stole my last boyfriend, and generally likes playing the 'you want him i got him' game. well, hes not always telling me the truth about when they hang out and what they do, and i sometimes find him caught in the middle of a lie...the latest one that she said he slept with her...so now im very upset that 1) hes dating her, because i think shes just doing this to win 'the prize' and beat me, and 2) that he would lie to me all the time about it. so i was looking for some quotes to put in my away messages about the situation, but nothing like "i hate you for dating her and sleeping with her and not telling me", i do like to be subtle so he has to ponder it a bit.
thanks so much for all your help!