February 3rd, 2005

(no subject)

anyone have any quotes or phrases to put in an away message or an info to link to your journal? i always stick the link in the middle of a profound statement, (like now it says: It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else, and dreams is the link). i usually write vauge stories in my journal about the guy that i like, hoping that he'll read it (typical girl :P ). thanks for all your help guys!
haironface;
  • __ria

(no subject)

so me and my ex broke up .. um we lost contact for a really long time .. and then i realized that i was still in love with him .. i wrote him a card/letter & his sister got it .. who then read it to him over the phone ( he lives in a town about 45 min's away from me ) .. so basically after he got that info .. he replied back to an email i had written him and gave me his new # .. i called and we started to talk again .. he says he still loves me, he's just not in love with me .. which i totally understand. ( it would had been 2 yrs this upcoming sunday of us being together .. had we not broken up ) .. i might be seeing him today .. after he gave me his new # and we started to talk again .. i got tired of him not giving me much to work with .. so i told him my final goodbye .. but then i realized that i was only fooling myself and i know that we need to talk about this face to face .. and i need for him to tell me str8 up .. does he see a future for us .. OR 'goodbye, this just won't work' .. if he was to say goodbye, i'll gladly walk away and let him live his life .. he says he doesn't want a gf right now because he's too busy with life & im not ready to get into a relationship even if it IS with him .. i have a lot of things in my life i have to handle as well .. so yea.. any quotes ? thanks a lot <3
haironface;
  • __ria

(no subject)

any quotes on knowing you should move on with your life to where you'll be happy but at the same time you don't want to because you still have a lil bit of hope that you will be together with him again .... maybe not now, but in the future ? .. i guess you're still holding on thinking that things will work themselves out .. you really don't see why they wouldn't .. you just want to make something work .. and you know it's worth it .. it's just that things don't seem to be working out at the present time ( with an ex )
me &amp; laur-laugh

first post

hey girls, first post but i was wondering..

any quotes on losing your trust w/ friends w/o them even knowing it?

& like a friend dropping you for their boyfriend, who has consumed their life, and they don't see it?

thanks soo soo much!
  • Current Music
    none