mister_mori (mister_mori) wrote in __psychogarden,
mister_mori
mister_mori
__psychogarden

If this is not allowed then let me know and I'll delete it.

My friend and I have started a band and it will be jrock influenced. Some of the songs will be in english but some will be in japanese also (the singer is japanese so whatever we do he'll be able to carry it off.) The style will be a mix from slightly heavier to jazzy style;think like the song dasei boogie by nightmare.
We have a lead guitarist and singer/Taro and a bassist/myself. So right now we are looking for rythem guitar but most importantly a drummer!
So if you live near London, or can travel here at least once a week for practice.
If you have style and rythem then we need you. It's ok if you are not zomg amain'..we can help you along. If you can do decent hi-hat work and offbeats then that's cool.

X-posted
Subscribe

• Visual Kei UK fACEBOOK Fan Page

I have recently made a visual kei facebook fan page for uk fans to unite, please like it its called "Visual UK". i will keep it really…

• Hey all you J-ROCKERS and J-ROCKETTES

I'm here to enlighten all of you HERBERTS about visual kei's latest underground sensation: KeikoBox. Hopefully some of you are as cool as me and…

• (no subject)

Why hello there, fellow VK fanatics of the United Kingdom. I have come here today to alert you of a community (i.e. community whore) I have recently…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments