February 8th, 2015

And Then What Happened?

(no subject)

To the person who sent in a postcard saying they think stay at home moms are lazy:

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF. I HATE YOU AND WHAT YOUR WORDS HAVE DONE TO ME.

EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I HAVEN'T HAD A JOB SINCE I WENT BACK TO UNIVERSITY SIX YEARS AGO - EVEN AFTER I GOT MY DEGREE - AND ESPECIALLY SINCE THE BABY - ALL I CAN THINK OF IS WHAT YOU SAID AND HOW FUCKING USELESS I AM, BECAUSE CLEARLY IF I CAN'T GET A FUCKING JOB I DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET.

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. IF I COMMIT SUICIDE IT WILL BE PARTIALLY YOUR FAULT, AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING FIND THIS AND UNDERSTAND THAT. IT. IS. YOUR. FAULT. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU FUCKING SAY.

I hope I can find a job before the despair gets the better of me, because I usually think my daughter deserves better...but some days it gets hard.
damn hot chick

(no subject)

I get super offended when men I've dated end up in long-term situations (or married) to women who aren't as attractive as me.  That makes me sound like an absolute asshole, because looks aren't everything, and I'm sure they're wonderful ladies, but I can't help feeling like "You left me... for this?"