September 25th, 2006

(no subject)

I almost got into a serious car wreck today.

even though everyone in my family is joking about it, it really shook me up and I wish they'd act like they atleast care that I'm okay. =/

Happy Secret

Last night we made love to "Your Body is a Wonderland" by John Mayer.  I don't know if you did that on purpose or if you had remembered how amused I was the last time that happened.  Either way, it made me incredibly happy. 

I feel like I have everything that I've ever wanted in a relationship with you.  I wish I had the courage to say "I love you".  I don't want to act like a lovestriken schoolgirl and I know you got burned by love before, so I don't want to rush it. 

But I do think I love you. 

I don't know if you'll ever read this...or if you'll even realize it's me...but if you do...know that I love you.  And someday I will find a way to show you.
  • Current Music
    "Neon" - John Mayer
shh

topic post.: DO-OVERS

I know a lot of people say they'd never re-do anything in their lives and they have no regrets, but if you WOULD re-do anything, or at least take the opportunity to try to do something a different way, what would it be, why, and how would you re-do it? You're invited to share anything else.

Collapse )

Please help me

I don't know what happened.

I haven't told anyone what exactly happened, or what I remember.

Three days ago, something wierd happened to me.

I was at work, taking the trash up, when I started to just get... I don't know, extreme waves of paranoia, and just started to become afraid.

I finished the trash, and got back into the kitchin where I work.

I started to mop the floors, when I started to just shake. Not like, I lost control of my body... but my hands, legs just all became shakey.

then my heart just started beating, and I started to breath heavy.

I felt so afraid during that whole thing, and not because of what was happening to me.

I went out to the dining area, to look for someone, but I couldn't find anyone.

Everything in that dining area just frightened me more, I don't know why.

I ended up going back to the kitchin by myself, and sat down on the floor, trying to calm down.

I don't know what happened, what it's called or anything.

I'm not a drug-user or anything such as that.

Please tell me what happened to me?
angelina

(no subject)

Here's a secret:

I think the point of this community is for people to be able to share secrets without fear of being judged or criticized. But I've read some really rude comments, and I think it's extremely disrespectful to abuse trust like that.
They are secrets for a reason. They're not going to be candy and sugar. It takes courage to admit honest thoughts, so please don't be so quick to judge.
marilyn - i just want to be wonderful

(no subject)

I don't get what Long Island's obsession with vicodin and other such pain killers is all about.
And I don't get even more why I want to try them even though it would make me the biggest fuckin' hypocrite.
Then again I'm so damn good at being a hypocrite...

(no subject)

I am at an ultimate low right now in life.
Every morning I wake up, and wish I wouldn't have woken up.
I dont know how to get out of this.
I dont know how to get away from her.
I like her so much, but I don't think she feels the same.
I don't know anymore.
And then I lose the love of my life.
And when she looks or talks to another girl, I feel like punching that girl out, or crying my eyes out.
Everything hurts and everything is a mess.
Help Me.