"I've seen you fight- you fight dirty" (sweetxkisses_07) wrote in __popyourcollar,
"I've seen you fight- you fight dirty"
sweetxkisses_07
__popyourcollar

Part 1 : About you;;

Name~ Kayla Ann
Age~16
Birthday~ September 14-1988
Location~ Racine- wi
Education(high school, college) ~ high school
Hair color~ strawberry blonde
Eye color~ blue

Part 2- Your faves;;

Store/Designer~ umm i love hollister
Color~ pink!
Hobbies/Interests~ Cheerleading, shopping, walks in the rain.
Author~ hmm.. nicholas sparks
Book~ i kno its dorkish but harry potter
Vacation place~ santa clarita. cali

Name 5 of your favorites-

Bands/Singers~
1. Taking Back Sunday
2. Joe
3. Lonestar
4. 50 Cent
5. Ashanti
Songs~
1. Only u
2. Candy shop
3. I wanna kno
4. Priceless
5. Over
TV shows~
1. Real World
2. My super sweet 16
3. Laguna Beach
4. Oprah :-)
5. E True Holly wood story
Movies~
1. The Notebook
2. Anchorman
3. A walk to remember
4. Harry Potter
5. Stepmom

Part 3- Your opinions on today’s issues;;

Abortion~ I think if youre goin to make a choice or a desicion in life you need to deal wiht the consequences...so therefore i dont agree with abortion.. but i DO agree with it if its for the childs best interest...for instance.. being raped by a family member.
Presidential Election~ I think the whole things stupid right now... i hate politics.
Teen Drinking~ Honestly..i think the drinking age should be lowered to 18. Granted you still are a teenager but youre officially an adult...kids need to make mistakes and learn from them.
Different Race Relationships~ I dont see the problem. Everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time.
Homosexual Relationships~ Same thing.. you cant HELP who you love...youre not supposed to.
Racism~ I hate it. I hate so much. I think its the dumbest thing in the whole world. We ALL have feelings. WE ALL HAVE A BRAIN A HEART... whats skin color suppost to mean.. thats like hating someone because of the color shirt theyre wearing.

Part 4- This or That;;

Britney or Christina? Britney
Coke or Pepsi? Coke
Beach or Pool? Beach
Lohan or Duff? Lohan

Part 5- Do you qualify?;;

What is a prep? How are you a prep? ~ A prep is a fashion style.. a way of life...everything i just said. * Pops collar*

What contributions would you make to this community? ~ Id be as active as possible

Part 6- Almost there!;;

Please post at least 2 pictures of yourself here:
in the middle
ignore the ugly boy\

Please promote in 2 communities/journals and post the direct links here:http://www.livejournal.com/community/very_fetch/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/glam0rous_0x/
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I Need money SO BAD. ... Lacoste polo, black. size 42. I bought it in NY so im guessing its fake. $20 WITH SHIPPING!!!!!! $25 w/…

• (no subject)

I have two things for sale. First, AF Casey lace mini size 10, will fit a 6 or an 8 (snug). I just looked on ebay and there is 1 casey lace…

• (no subject)

size 10 but fits an 8 better. $35 my paypal is messed up.....i could do paypal if i have to but concealed cash would be best.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments