?

No account? Create an account
-->Cause we're living in a _material* world... -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
pop that collar*

[ website | __popyourcollar ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Theme of the Week [18 Feb 2005|11:28am]
[ mood | happy ]

Okay, I'm just going to write about one of my favorite designers. I have way more then three favorites, but I have one designer who has created amazing clothes in her lifetime and had a huuuge impact on women's fashion. Anywayss, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel is my all time favorite designer. She brought us "the little black dress," the cardigan jacket, and was extremely innovative with women's fashion; especially during the war. She made practical clothing and jewlry for women, so they could move about all day. Chanel also began to design pants and tailored suits for women as well. She took away all corsets and the bound dresses that women previously wore, everthing now had a 'boyish' flare to it, yet it was still very feminine. She changed fashion, but she also changed how women looked at themselves too. I think Chanel was an amazing designer who really impacted the way women dressed then and how we dress now.

1 you're preppy

Theme! [18 Feb 2005|03:05pm]
[ mood | ecstatic ]

Oh man fave designers.  Hmmm thats a toughie!  Well I've decided that I like

Chanel.  Especially for the adorable Sunglasses we have now.  Who would be able to live without the HUGE oversized Sunglasses?

Like These Which Are So Adorable!

And I really like Louis Vuitton purses.  They're adorable!!!

[]  Pretty cute I must say!

And I like Ralph Lauren.  His stuff is so cute and so preppy  and I just want ALL OF IT!!
I really think this sweater is wicked cute.

Well today was a good day.  I think I'm gonna go though.  Its friday and next week is vacation and I could really use it!!
I hope I can find something to do tonite.  I can't wait....YAY :-D

1 you're preppy

navigation
[ viewing | February 18th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]