?

No account? Create an account
-->Cause we're living in a _material* world... -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
pop that collar*

[ website | __popyourcollar ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

__girls just wanna have fun...* [22 Jan 2005|07:48pm]
[ mood | crazy ]

Hey everyone! My name is Steph, and I started this community to get to know more people who have the same intrests as me. There aren't too many rule to belong in this community, here are a few that I have: a) post about anything you want, I don't care what it's about, I just want people to enjoy being a party of this community b)if you're going to post pictures of yourself or clothes or whatever, please use an LJ-cut if you have an excess that you want to post c) if people decide to make LJ icons/Friends Only banners that they want to share, please credit thier work (unless spcified that you dont need to) if you decide to use it d) please don't harass others or say rude things, because i don't want this community to be used as a battle zone for petty LJ battle of the [rich] bitches. haha. So have fun with this community, and if you have any ways you want to improve it or need to contact me for any questions you have, here's my info to contact me: aim: xdreamer87 yahoo: twiztedmind85 Personal LJ: xdreamer87 [or you can just comment on here.]

xoxo: stephanie

you're preppy

[22 Jan 2005|10:13pm]
Pop your collar! power to the preps girls!
1 you're preppy

navigation
[ viewing | January 22nd, 2005 ]
[ go | next day ]