sammmm (verde_polo) wrote in __popyourcollar,
sammmm
verde_polo
__popyourcollar

application

APPLICATION;;

Part 1 : About you;;

Name~ Samantha (more commonly known as Sam)
Age~ 14
Birthday~ April 25
Location~ Connecticut
Education(high school, college) ~ I'm in 8th grade
Hair color~ red
Eye color~ blue

Part 2- Your faves;;

Store/Designer~ Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Vera Bradley, Lacoste, Banana Republic, Lilly Pultizer
Color~ light green
Hobbies/Interests~ swimming, writing, watching baseball (I'm a diehard Yankee fan, don't hate), hanging out with my friends, shopping
Vacation place~ Bahamas

Name 5 of your favorites-

Bands/Singers~
1. Something Corporate
2. Third Eye Blind
3. Jessica Simpson
4. Old Brand New
5.  Bright Eyes
TV shows~
1. Friends
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Gilmore Girls
4. American Idol
5. My super sweet sixteen
Movies~
1. Remember the Titans
2. The Ring
3. 61*
4. Phantom of the opera
5. Meet the Parents/Meet the Fockers

Part 3- Your opinions on today’s issues;;

Abortion~ I'm against it. I went to a catholic school for 8 years and that's all we ever learned. I believe that having an abortion IS muder, and I do understand the circumstances where you could be raped and things like that, but I still believe it's muder, you are killing a LIVING human.
Presidential Election~ Well, I'm a republican and was obviously for Bush. I don't dislike Kerry, it just seems like he wasn't consistent and said the right things at the right times and never kept his promises...but if it was up to me we'd still have Clinton in office.
Teen Drinking~ Ehh...I realize that you will never be able to stop drinking, but if you do, drink responsibly. It's so hard to hear of teenagers dead because of drunk driving.
Different Race Relationships~ Race shouldn't matter in ANYTHING, especially relationships. So what if the person is black, white, hispanic, indian, european, green, orange? The color of your skin shouldn't matter, I'm all for diffrent race relationships.
Homosexual Relationships~ If you love someone, then you love someone. No one can tell you who to love. I'm fine with them, I mean who's to tell you who you can love and who you can't love?
Racism~ Like diffrent race relationships, who cares about the color of your skin? You're a human being living on Earth, no one should be defined by their race.

Part 4- This or That;;

Britney or Christina? Britney.
Coke or Pepsi?  Coke
Beach or Pool? Pool (im a swimmer!)
Lohan or Duff? Lohan

Part 5- Do you qualify?;;

In your own words, what is a prep?~ A prep is someone with class, someone who has grown up or shows class. Being a preppie IS a very mental thing, but you have to dress the part too, although clothes isn't it at all. You don't buy something because the popular or cool girls have it and it's not a trend.

How are you a prep? (do not just respond with : "I wear ribbons in my hair" but really explain HOW, basing it on your above answer.) I believe I'm a prep because I do show class. I've grown up wearing Ralph Lauren and going to the race track with my grandfather. I do not exclude people because of how they dress or make fun of people for being who they are. ~

What are some stereotypes of preps that you have come across? How do you feel about them/deal with the prep stereotyping that's out there?~ That you are a prep is you wearing Abercrombie and Hollister. You aren't a prep if you wear Abercrombie and Hollister, those are trends. I also hate when people think that preppie girls are stuck up and always the popular cheerleader. We have movies to thank for that.

About how many times a week do you wear polos?~ Oh god, a lot. Probably 3-4 times a week.

Do you pop your collar? Show us a picture here of you poppin' it like its hott: Yuppp-

What contributions would you make to this community? ~ Well, I will be very active and I could think of great themes. I'll be a very good member!

Part 6- Almost there!;;

Please post at least 2 pictures of yourself here:

My Mummy and I!

A friend & I

This would be my rockstar picture.

Me & a few friends

Please promote in 2 communities/journals and post the direct links here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/xoctober_skyx/31157.html?view=162997#t162997

http://www.livejournal.com/users/__tennis/22074.html?view=213306#t213306

Subscribe

• (no subject)

I Need money SO BAD. ... Lacoste polo, black. size 42. I bought it in NY so im guessing its fake. $20 WITH SHIPPING!!!!!! $25 w/…

• (no subject)

I have two things for sale. First, AF Casey lace mini size 10, will fit a 6 or an 8 (snug). I just looked on ebay and there is 1 casey lace…

• (no subject)

size 10 but fits an 8 better. $35 my paypal is messed up.....i could do paypal if i have to but concealed cash would be best.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments