desire_mini_me (desire_mini_me) wrote in __perfect_body,
desire_mini_me
desire_mini_me
__perfect_body

three days over ago

so for those of you who remeber my little three day emergency plan from about a week ago, it actually went uite well. by the third night i was feeling more comfertable about myself and yeah the night went verywell:) any who! i have a new plan. i like this boy:) and he has gone away for two weeks,SO i have come up with a new 2 week plan! ive got to finalise all the little bits yet but i shall post it later today!

for those who are interested PLEASE add me cos im gonna post as friends only and yeah, i get a little paranoid wondering who may come across these thoings!

XO e- also when i do post my plan i am looking for advice or if you happen to know somthing that will work better or any suggestions!
Subscribe

• Stress & Weight Management Camp

Hey everyone, I get this very interesting and reprieving solution for our stress and weight problems. Stress & Weight Management - the…

• i'm new!

hi ya'll! i'm new to this whole livejournal thing...i'm really into this whole gaining support for ED... stats: hieght: 5'8" CW:135(blech) HW: 158…

• DETOX 5 days with me- extracted from SUPERSIZE ME!! (:

Detox Diet NO! • Sugar • Refined carbohydrates (white bread, white sugar, white rice) • Coffee • Caffeine • Alcohol • Dairy • Meat YES! • 10…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments