NO! • Sugar
• Refined carbohydrates (white bread, white sugar, white rice)
YES! • 10 to 14 glasses of filtered water a day
• Whole grains: brown rice, millet, quinoa, oats
• Nuts and seeds
• Phytochemical-rich foods: blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, peaches, plums, sea veggies, cabbage, tomatoes, soy products
• Beans and legumes
• Acidophilus to replenish good bacteria in intestines
• Focus on organic, fresh foods
• Liver-supportive herbs and greens: chicory, escarole, dandelion greens, watercress, endive, arugula, radicchio, broccoli rabe, dandelion root, licorice root, gingerroot
I'm gonna do this for 5 days atleast!
go to the gym minimun 4 days!
i will update Every night befor i go to bed with wieght, how im feeling, what i did and any tricks, tips and stuff i encounter on the way. i dont want to clutter all the boards so after this one ill just udate everyday on my journal.
if you interested please add me- join if you want and we can compare results an everything!!
ps, i did try something like this a whileabck, but internet went off an couldnt update, im very sorry bout that but i have a ew computer now and even if it does shut down (highjly unlikely) i should have other resources to update to you guys!!
please anysupport or whatever, is great an keeps me motivated to show i can do this.
my goal: lose 11 Lbs.
so tomoroo night il post my current weight(as of tomoro morn) what ive eaten, what exercise ive done and how im feeling about it an stuff- hope to see your support!! xx EE