you'll always be my konstantine...
crazedunderu
__ohioemokids

hello's

& here is my application. =)

Name: Samantha
Sex: female
Sexual Preference: male
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from: a small village in northeast Ohio named McDonald. =)

5+ Favorite bands: Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Dashboard Confessional, Mae, Waking Ashland, etc.
4+ Favorite Movies: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Cruel Intentions, Gothika, The Notebook, Life as a House
3+ People you admire: my mother, Lance Armstrong, Lindsay Lohan
2+ Favorite books (I wont accecpt an idiot): The Lovely Bones, Catcher in the Rye, The Notebook, Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Any Hobbies: synchronized swimming, reading, writing, listening to music(duh!), shopping; typical girl activities. =)

Opinoins:
1. abortion: My opinion tends to sway. I believe that it should be weighed in on each situation. If a girl gets pregnant by her boyfriend and wants to give the baby up, that's wrong.. it was her own fault for getting pregnant. However, if the female is raped, then she should have the right to not carry the child of a man that caused her physical and emotional harm.
2. teen sex: I'm not condoning it, but I'm not slaying it either.
3. drugs: It happens, and I believe the world needs to deal with it and move on. However, it is unfortunate how many teenagers are becoming addicted to drugs like cocaine and E.
4. drinking: At the appropriate time, it was okay. However, as with drugs, people become addicted and it becomes out of control.
5. gay marriage: I don't believe there's anything wrong with it. If two people love eachother enough, they should have the right to marry, no matter what their sex is.
6. government: My vote is going for John Kerry. Bush needs out, quick.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments