__ohioemokids

• Music:

:: application.

Application:

Name? Cassie
Age? 17
Sex? female.
Sexual Preference? Heterosexual
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from?Ohio Valley. (Eastern Ohio, right on the river across from wheeling, wv.)

5+ Favorite bands Alkaline Trio, Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed and Cambria, Saosin, Taking Back Sunday.
4+ Favorite Movies Big Fish, Detroit Rock City, American History X, Kill Bill (vol. 1+2 as a whole)
3+ People you admire I'm not one to look up to people.
2+ Favorite books I haven't picked a book up for fun in so long it's almost pathetic. I need to start reading again. The last thing I even remember reading at all was "Merrick" by Anne Rice. Good book, but it was so long ago... =X

Any Hobbies? I was a huge band geek in high school. I taught myself how to play the oboe, bassoon, clarinet, trumpet, and french horn my senior year... on top of playing piccolo/flute already. I'd love to keep up with it, but I don't have the time now that I'm working and going to college.

Opinions:
1. abortion
I'm pro-choice. I don't support it as a method of birth control, but it should be the mother's choice to matter what the circumstances.
2. teen sex Personally, I'm waiting until marriage, but if you can't wait that long, at least wait until you can make an informed decision.
3. drugs Ack! Drugs are terrible! Not only do they impare your judgement, but they can cause harm to you and anyone you're in contact with while under the influence. Anyone who takes drugs for any non-medical reason has no self-worth.
4. drinking Wow, I hope this community likes sXe kids, or I'm definately out. I've been around alcohol my whole life, and I've seen first hand what it does to people. You lose control of your actions once you've been drinking. I don't support drinking at all, but PLEASE, if you do drink, do it in moderation. =/
5. gay marriage I'm for it. How can someone be denied the right to marry their life partner? I have a friend who's gay, and I want him to be happy, and be able to get married, and have a normal life, or at least the closest thing to a normal life that the government will allow.
6. government I don't like President Bush, and I don't like the way this country's been going for the past 4 years, but I still stand behind it. We have one of, if not the greatest nation in the world... I'm not going to go against something that's obviously working.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments