Suzi
im_not_ur_starx
__ohioemokids

<*Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.="Application:
Name? Suzi, please be nice & don't call me Suzi-Q
Age? 13
Sex? Chick
Sexual Preference? Guys are hot <3

5+ Favorite bands: Underoath, TBS, Atreyu, Thursday, From First to Last, Nirvana, Mudvayne, Brand New, My Chemical Romance
4+ Favorite Movies: SLC Punk, Donnie Darko, Edward Scissorhands, The Virgin Suicides, Ghost World
3+ People you admire: Joey Jordinson, Travis Baker, David Grohl, my mother, mostly all of my friends
2+ Favorite books: The Perks of Being a Wildflower, The Giver, Catcher in the Rye, A Seperate Peace, Go Ask Alice

Any Hobbies? Music, friends, concerts, drums, talking, drawing, daydreaming

Opinoins:

Gay Marriage- Is it right or wrong? I believe it's right, if two humans are in love they have all the right to marry each other. I think it's horrible that gender, age, heritage, race, or background should matter. Marriage should never be taken away from two people that love each other.

Government- How do you feel about it in general? I know a lot of political people who can get very annoying about their opinions. I guess the reason why I'm independent right now is because of my age, but I do lean on the Republican side. I think Bush has lead our country the best anyone else could have done & it seems like everyone picks on him because he was in office when 9-11 took place. But right now goverment/politics are something I shouldn't have to worry about when I'm in 8th grade.
">
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments