• Mood:
  • Music:

Application:
Name? mikki
Age? 15
Sex? female
Sexual Preference? i would say straight
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from? struthers

Tell me about you. Your life:[this isnt a damn header, its a question.. please please answer it.]
I was born on September 4, 1989 in Youngstown, Ohio. My mom, dad, and I lived there until i was about 10/11 years old. We lived in the "ghetto" and were about the only white people on our street. We then moved to Struthers. I have blue eyes, brown hair, yano the deal. My life is very...simple. I wake up, go to school, come home, go on the computer, eat, tv, bed. my weekends are fun filled.

5+ Favorite bands.. brand new, rufio, a static lullaby, blink 182, and hawthorne heights
4+ Favorite Movies.. the ring, 10 things i hate about you, orange county, and scary movie 2
3+ People you admire.. adam lazzara, jessica simpson, and paris hilton
2+ Favorite books.. i don't really read much.. but i started on dreamcatcher.

Any Hobbies? going to shows, hanging with friends, sleeping, watching dvd's, walking around, and whatever else..

Opinoins:
1. abortion.. if you're going to have sex, you have to know all the risks..abortion being one of them. you shouldn't be able to have the ability to kill another human life if you can't handle your own.
2. teen sex.. i don't participate in teen sex, i'm not fond of it. i don't understand how teenagers can have sex at this age. it takes me almost a month to kiss someone...
3. drugs.. tried it. don't enjoy them very much..
4. drinking.. i think drinking is alright
5. gay marriage..should be legal. if two people love eachother they should be able to be together.
6. government..just a bunch of fucking lies..

Subscribe

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments