• Music:

Application:
Name?- Liz
Age?- 15
Sex?- Female
Sexual Preference?- Guys
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from?- Geneva

Tell me about you. Your life:
ok lets see. I play basketball which takes up about 90% of my time during the winter, needless to say I don't get much done during the winter. I have the "concept" of a band. Our drummer has to get her drum set but she is getting that for Christmas so, I guess we will be a whole band soon. I don't like to lie, period. Friends or not. If something is going on it usually comes out straight forward, nothing hidden or held back. Needless to say if I don't like you, you will probably know and know why. To people I don't know, I'm shy. Otherwise I'm pretty loud. Hell, my best friends stepmom hates me because I'm "too loud". I just think it's funny.

5+ Favorite bands- Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Straylight Run, Brand New, Hawthorne Heights
4+ Favorite Movies- Donnie Darko, Nightmare Before Christmas, Harry Potter, The Lion King
3+ People you admire- my grandma, my friends, The Ramones
2+ Favorite books- Revolution on Canvas and Harry Potter

Any Hobbies?
Guitar, Singing, going to shows an hour away in Cleveland, hanging out with my best friends, playing video games, writing, basketball.

Opinoins:
1. abortion- To tell you the truth I'm undecided. I can be for it because if the mom is just going to put the kid up for adoption and it's going to bounce from family to family. Or if the mom is a druggie or alcoholic then yeah, i see why it would be done. But if you were dumb enough to get pregnent and you were sober and knew what you were doing, then you should have to face the consequences.
2. teen sex- It's pretty dumb. Kids today use it along with drugs and alcohol to try and fit in.
3. drugs- Have never done a drug and never will. I don't see a point in it. They just make you do stupid things.
4. drinking- I have drunk before, not enough to get drunk. But i haven't had a drink in over a year. Once again, there is no point in doing stupid stuff while I'm drunk when I can do it when I'm sober.
5. gay marriage- I'm definetly for gay marriage. They are people just like the rest of us. They deserve the same rights and freedoms as we do. People who think they don't deserve them are just plain dumb.
6. government- Bush...doesn't deserve my time or money to tell you the truth. I'm sick of him giving a bunch of stuff to his great upper class friends and nothing to the people who need it most. Clinton left him alot of money at the end of his term, yet it's gone. There is also no point in Iraq. Though, I'm pretty sure if you went to Iran, you would probably find those "weapons of mass destruction".
Subscribe

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments