||[23 Sep 2004|07:33pm]
Using The Word Fuck
In regards to flexible use of language, fuck is probably the most versatile word in the whole English language.
It can be used in many different ways.
• Noun: I don’t give a fuck.
• Adjective: Jennifer is organizing the fucking event.
• Verb: Don’t fuck it up.
• Transitive verb: Paul fucked Jennifer.
• Intransitive verb: Jennifer fucks.
• Part of an adverb: Jennifer organizes too fucking much.
• Adverb enhancing an adjective: Jennifer is fucking amazing.
• Part of a word: Fanfuckingtastic! Absofuckinglutely infuckingcredible!
It can even be used as almost every word in a sentence, (although that's not advised).
i.e. Fuck it, fucking fuckups, fuck the fucking fuckers.
Here are some examples of how the word fuck can be used.
• Aggression: Don’t fuck with me.
• Amazement: Infuckingcredible!
• Assurance: Absofuckinglutely.
• Difficulty: I'm having a fuck of a time with this.
• Disagreement: Fuck you!
• Dismay: Fuck it.
• Dismissal: Fuck off.
• Fraud: I got fucked on that deal.
• Incompetence: What a fuckup.
• Inquiry: What the fuck?
• Pleasure: Fanfuckingtastic!
• Satisfaction: Fucking "A" man!
• Trouble: Now I'm fucked.