?

No account? Create an account
we're from ohio -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
__ohioemokids

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[18 Aug 2004|12:16am]
[ mood | content ]

even though im already in this community, ill do the applicationCollapse )</span></span>

7 comments|post comment

Location, location, location [18 Aug 2004|02:08pm]
[ mood | curious ]

Hey, you know what would be cool? If we all got together and hung out some weekend in the not-so-distant future.

What do you guys think of that?

Oh, and I think it's really cool since most (if not all) of you guys seem to also be sxe. ^^ Cause straight edge rocks. And if we all got together, we wouldn't have people needing to "go smoke" and shit.

But I was wondering, am I the only non-hetero person here? Cause the sexual orientation question is on the application so I figured that several people here must be gay or bi, but so far I haven't noticed anyone saying anything about it...

19 comments|post comment

hey? [18 Aug 2004|10:40pm]
[ mood | bored ]

Did any of you get to that promotion thing i left? It doesnt matter when you do it just do it please =/.. Andrea and I had hard enough time finding you guys so how about you guys help us out, share the ohioian emo love<3333333

And for new members or if you want to re-do your app, i changed the opinion peices to something that takes more brain power eh? I think most of the people should know about all these topics
1. Abortion
2. Suicide
3. Gay marriage
4. Drinking
5. Teen Sex
6. Drugs

And if not then get into the real world life isn't surreal people deal with those things on a daily basis, so whatever.

much love

xoxo

I hate my attitude, but i need help with suggestions for the new theme ASAP, suggestions ANYONE?

13 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | August 18th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]