?

No account? Create an account
we're from ohio -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
__ohioemokids

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[17 Aug 2004|02:20am]
It's to DYING in anothers arms.Collapse )
3 comments|post comment

[17 Aug 2004|04:30am]
[ mood | i feel like a whore ]

its to dying in anothers armsCollapse )

3 comments|post comment

Newbie? [17 Aug 2004|08:26am]
[ mood | awake ]

It's to dying in anothers armsCollapse )

So... Hi people.

8 comments|post comment

Pictures [17 Aug 2004|12:58pm]
[ mood | amused ]

Since my pic in my intro post decided it didn't feel like coming out of hiding, I thought I'd post some that actually would show as to give you guys an idea of what you're dealing with. XP
Ah, and the middle two pictures... Er, I model sometimes. So, that explains the dramatic-ness. ><

me!Collapse )

Oh, yeah, and I didn't mention in my intro either that I'm straight edge (aka sxe). Is anyone else here sxe?

7 comments|post comment

[17 Aug 2004|03:49pm]
<*Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.="Application:
Name? Suzi, please be nice & don't call me Suzi-Q
Age? 13
Sex? Chick
Sexual Preference? Guys are hot <3

5+ Favorite bands: Underoath, TBS, Atreyu, Thursday, From First to Last, Nirvana, Mudvayne, Brand New, My Chemical Romance
4+ Favorite Movies: SLC Punk, Donnie Darko, Edward Scissorhands, The Virgin Suicides, Ghost World
3+ People you admire: Joey Jordinson, Travis Baker, David Grohl, my mother, mostly all of my friends
2+ Favorite books: The Perks of Being a Wildflower, The Giver, Catcher in the Rye, A Seperate Peace, Go Ask Alice

Any Hobbies? Music, friends, concerts, drums, talking, drawing, daydreaming

Opinoins:

Gay Marriage- Is it right or wrong? I believe it's right, if two humans are in love they have all the right to marry each other. I think it's horrible that gender, age, heritage, race, or background should matter. Marriage should never be taken away from two people that love each other.

Government- How do you feel about it in general? I know a lot of political people who can get very annoying about their opinions. I guess the reason why I'm independent right now is because of my age, but I do lean on the Republican side. I think Bush has lead our country the best anyone else could have done & it seems like everyone picks on him because he was in office when 9-11 took place. But right now goverment/politics are something I shouldn't have to worry about when I'm in 8th grade.
">
6 comments|post comment

[17 Aug 2004|05:11pm]
[ mood | amused ]

hm, i dont think this was mentioned in the app SO where in ohio is everyone from? seeing as this is a com for emo kids, in ohio ...

i live near cleveland. in a place called nordonia or also known as nordopia. hm, well yeah.

(:

10 comments|post comment

[17 Aug 2004|07:07pm]
[ mood | amused ]

it's to dying in anothers armsCollapse )

15 comments|post comment

hey guys [17 Aug 2004|11:48pm]
[ mood | bitchy ]

Andrea and I had a talk and we think that you guys should atleast promote the community in one place

ie:
1) another community.
2) your userinfo
3) An entry in your journal.

ETC ETC!

It would be greatly appreciated. Those of you who have joined make me very happy.

I also want some suggestions for a layout change:

Theme

Colors

tell me the theme you think and colors. The one i like the most gets a prize =)

Promotion Picture <333Collapse )

post comment

hey guys [17 Aug 2004|11:48pm]
[ mood | bitchy ]

Andrea and I had a talk and we think that you guys should atleast promote the community in one place

ie:
1) another community.
2) your userinfo
3) An entry in your journal.

ETC ETC!

It would be greatly appreciated. Those of you who have joined make me very happy.

I also want some suggestions for a layout change:

Theme

Colors

tell me the theme you think and colors. The one i like the most gets a prize =)

Promotion Picture <333Collapse )

post comment

navigation
[ viewing | August 17th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]