__ohioemokids

new.

Name? Caren
Age? 15, 16 on Feburary 20th
Sex? Female
Sexual Preference? guys or girls
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from? CINCINNATI

Tell me about you. Your life:

my life, just like anyone elses life. I like to be myself, I'm not fake, i'm honest as possible, if I have a problem with you, i'll straight up tell you, instead of talking behind people's backs like some people attend to do. I'm caring, i'm helpful, i'll always be by your side whether were friends or not. I'm part African American, Caucasian, Irish and Russian. I love going to shows, cliché, I know but I go to shows mainly to dance, mosh, headbang, tapthefoot, and pay attention to the sounds of the instruments, other than looking at the hot "scene" kids. I'm way too cool for scene kids. Especially the ones who think scene is a fashion statement fuck that, please keep the scene alive \m/. I'm a vegetarian, not just because connor from bright eyes is, but i'm a big animal lover, and i'd never hurt an animal or eat another living being. I listen to music based on what mood i'm in. I don't believe in listening to one music genre, i start off from a little classical music, then to the swing times, blues, jazz, classic rock, new wave, retro, grunge, punk, alternative, emo, screamo, hardcore and metal. I'm not a rap/hip hop fan but i'm in love with old school music. I get really nervous around the person i have a crush on, but if i know you personally i'm funny, outgoing, and loving. I'm the funniest person ever, I crack jokes like no other..

5+ Favorite bands pssh eff that, i have a lot

1. CONVERGE
2. THROWDOWN
3. MELT-BANANA
4. THE BLOOD BROTHERS
5. !!!
6. TERROR
7. AN ALBATROSS
8. THE DAWNING (they broke up, but they were an local band)
9. A PLEA FOR JUSTICE (local)
10. SON OF DAY (local)
11. KILLING CALYPSO (local)
12. A CHILD MUST DIE (local)
13. THE RED LIGHT PLEDGE (local)
14. SKINTRADE (local)
15. UNEARTH
16. THE WALKMEN
17. HATEBREED
18. SKINDRED
19. BLACK SABBATH
20. JIMI HENDRIX
21. RAY CHARLES
22. B.B KING
23. DAVID BOWIE
24. ELTON JOHN
25. SIGUR ROS
26. EVERYTIME I DIE
27. NORMA JEAN
28. THE CHARIOT
29. DAUGHTERS
30. THE LOCUST
31. CHICKS ON SPEED
32. AMERICAN FOOTBALL
33. HEAD AUTOMATICA
34. ATREYU
35. SLAYER
36. HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS (my homies)
37. TWODEADSLUTS, ONEGOOFUCK
38. BLEEDING THROUGH
39. GODSPEED YOU!
40. GRAVY TRAIN!!!!
41. DIRTY SANCHEZ
42. FEAR BEFORE THE MARCH OF FLAMES
43. BETWEEN THE BURRIED AND ME
44. FROM AUTAMN TO ASHES
45. FREEZEPOP (synthesizer band)
46. LED ZEPPELIN
47. THESE ARMS ARE LIKE SNAKES
48. GORE WHORE
49. CAT POWER!
50. THE YEAH YEAH YEAHS
51. CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE
52. THE VON BONDIES
53. DR. DRE
54. LE SHOK
55. LE TIGRE

HOLY MOLAR

4+ Favorite Movies Donnie Darko, fear and loathing in las vegas, napoleon dynamite, super troopers, rules of attraction

3+ People you admire jimi hendrix, tupac, Martin luther king

2+ Favorite books go ask alice, the perks of being a walflower

Any Hobbies? going to shows, keyboard/synthesizer, guitar, collecting old music albums

Opinoins:
1. abortion pro choice, although it depends on how early the baby forms, if she first finds out shes pregnet, and shes a week with-in pregnencey, she could get an abortion quickly before it forms, but if the baby is formed and its like 5 months, they shouldnt be allowed, but all I know is that if i ever become pregnet, id never get an abortion whatsoever

2. teen sex horrribleeee, everyone who's under 16 at my school are most likely pregnet

3. drugs drugs are stupid, there's other ways to be happy and high

4. drinking if you wanna have bad liver disease, go for it

5. gay marriage i'm all for it, marriage is love, it knows no gender, race, nor religon, if i ever fall in love with a girl someday and i wanna marry her, i'm fucking marrying her

6. government ANARCHY!, yeah right, without government we'd all be dead. I could just randomly go up to you and shoot your ass and get away with it. Having a government is important, the U.S has stable governments, but they just suck at trying to be stable

Subscribe

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.