notsosweet369
__ohioemokids

• Music:

.:Application:.

Application:
Name: Chii
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from? Nordonia Hills ((Northfeild, Macedonia, Sagamore Hills))- Summit County

5+ Favorite bands: Underoath, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, Taking Back Sunday, Tsunami Bomb, Catch22, Senses Fail, Atreyu, Flogging Molly, Death Cab For Cutie, Mewithoutyou, Forever Falls Tomarrow ((they’re from my school)), about one million others…
4+ Favorite Movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Donnie Darko, Alice In Wonderland, Edward Sciccorhands
3+ People you admire: A great number of people in the music industry, all of my friends, my father
2+ Favorite books: Nearly anything Shakespeare and I Know This Much Is True By Wally Lamb

Any Hobbies? I enjoy nearly any form of art ((Music, photography, anime, etc)), going to concerts, playing DDR, spending time with friends, writing lyrics and other forms of poetry, and just plain being nerdy.

Opinions:
1. Abortion: Pro-choice
2. Teen sex: I think it’s a choice that no one can make for you, but you should respect yourself. I also believe that age isn’t of any importance, but mental and emotional maturity is what matters. If you are emotionally and mentally capable of making the decision to have sex, you are also capable of using protection.
3. Drugs: I personally avoid drugs, but I will not judge anyone who does decide that they want to include drugs in their life.
4. Drinking: It’s my belief that drinking in small doses on occasion is an okay thing to do. However, I don’t think that you should take on any sort of responsibility after drinking for fear of hurting others or drinking just to drink. For me, it’s a New Years Eve thing.
5. Gay marriage: I support gay marriage 100%. Homosexuality is like your personality; it should not and cannot be altered for anybody.
6. Government: I don’t often like to discuss politics, only because I try to respect the opinions of others. I believe that our government has gone overboard with it’s laws. A government should be needed to manage industry and protect it’s people, not violate personal choice.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!
~Chii~
Subscribe

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments