_secondxbest
__ohioemokids

• Music:

Application:
Name: Kathy
Age 14
Sex female
Sexual Preference straight
What part of oh so wonderful ohio are you from? Columbus, around the Worthington/ Powell area.

5+ Favorite bands blink182, brand new, taking back sunday, fall out boy, matchbook romance, straylight run, say anything, boys night out, etc.. i've also been listening to some Melee and My Chemical Romance.
4+ Favorite Movies Donnie Darko, Forrest Gump, Spiderman 2, and i thought October Sky was pretty good.
3+ People you admire My older brother, Travis Barker, Michelle Nolan
2+ Favorite books Speak and Go Ask Alice

Any Hobbies? i enjoy going to concerts and listening to music. i also make shirts... and am in Math Counts at my school.

Opinoins:
1. abortion
I'm kind of neutral on this subject. I understand both, why people think it should be legal and why people think it shouldn't.
2. teen sex I don't think people should have sex while there teenagers. I don't think they are ready for it. I have a friend who's 13 and she lost her virginity when she was 12 or something, after that her life has been not so great. But i mean, i guess it's the person's decision. no one could ever stop all teenagers from having sex. It's always going to happen.
3. drugs i think drugs are extremely stupid.
4. drinking I also think this is stupid and do not support it what-so-ever.
5. gay marriage I support it. It's no one's fault that they are homosexual. The government should allow it because the government is not supposed to be based on religion, yet that is one of the main reasons they don't allow it.
6. government I really don't know too much about the topic to have a reasonable opinion on it, so i'm not going to try and pretend i do. I don't really agree with some of the things Bush did, but i just can't see Kerry as running the country and not screw up.
Subscribe

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• Wow it's been forever...

Summer was this one big blur where I never had time to get online or anything, so I've missed posting on lj a lot! But now school is back and with…

• (no subject)

Click on that picture Add it

• (no subject)

Motion City Soundtrack @The Basement Wed. ;) I know you're all jealous. what, what.