Shanygne, is way gangsta (vintagextragedy) wrote in __ohemohotties,
Shanygne, is way gangsta
vintagextragedy
__ohemohotties

• Mood:
  • Music:

new. =D

Name: Aldo
10 Favorite Bands: Fall Out Boy, Changing Directions, I Can Make A Mess Like No One's Business, Armor For Sleep, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Matchbook Romance, The Used, Snow Patrol, UnderOATH.
5 Favorite Movies White Oleander, The Cat in the Hat, Napoleon Dynamite, Grease, Say Anything.
5 Favorite Books "Child of God", "Feed", "The Client", "Go Ask Alice", "The Millenium Girl".
Your Hero: My mother. I know, how sappy, but no matter how many times I get pissed at her I love her<3
Favorite Stores: the thrift store down the street, Pac Sun, Journeys, Express, Wal-Mart. :P
5 Favorite Songs: "Thank you for the Venom" - MCR, "Tiger Lily" - Matchbook Romance, "Zoe Jane" - Staind, "The Last Shot Ringing In My Ears" - Snow Patrol, "As You Sleep" - Something Corporate.
Favorite Actor or Actress: I'm a big fan of Renee Zellweger.
3 Favorite Cd's: Self-Titled Good Charlotte CD, "My Heart Will Always be the B-Side of my Tongue", "I Brought You My Bulletsm You Brought Me Your Love"
Why did you join this community? I used to do rating communites a lot, then I stopped, and Miss Emma, gave me the link so I decided to join. Fun<3
2 places you promoted(SHOW LINKS) one & two.
at least 3 pictures of yourself NO MORE THAN 7:

thank you<3
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments