William Blake (boompy) wrote in __musicislove,
William Blake
boompy
__musicislove

• Mood:
  • Music:

All ages shows are cool, but...

You go to a show, and can easily assume yourself to be the youngest one there, as well as the only person not smoking, drinking, and..er, other things.

But who cares, the music is loud and you're spazzdancing like a retard while everyone else is standing perfectly still because they are "Above Dancing".

And then you realize that you're the only one in the room who's even smiling so you retreat to a dark corner to worship the band from a far.

Oh yeah, and to stand next to your dad.

So you're sitting there, with your super-high piggytails, waltzing with your pandabear backpack, and then some scary drunken dude who had to have been atleast 3 times your age walks up and stands next to you in silence for a few minutes, and then leans next to you and BREEAAATHES...

"Nice bear."

So you stare at him like a deer caught in headlights until his drunken mind realizes that you're the epitome of all that is jailbait and walks away awkwardly.

...And then your dad laughs at you.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

The community is back up...Read the rules and post a new application.

• (no subject)

I just got my comp back working so I have not been on for like the past month....and I have been reading some of the comments you people make on…

• (no subject)

Just so you blink fans know, through sources in the industry i have, the rumor is there will be another tour. To send it all off. The basic idea of…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments