January 26th, 2005

(no subject)

how do you undo the animation in a pic without redoing the whole animation especially when it's already been saved and edited more than once...? i don't know if anyone understands what i mean but maybe i should just get someone to do some of my icons for me. I'm still trying to get them smaller than 40kb, this fucking thing has me plagued.

thought you could use some laughs... its like online madlibs

Once upon a time there has a young TEACHER named JEFF. He was SLOWLEY SKANKING in the ANGRY forest when he met EMO TITO, a run-away NANNY from the LEAN Queen TESSA.

JEFF could see that EMO TITO was hungry so he reached into his BOX CAR and give him his KINDA FAT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. EMO TITO was thankful for JEFF's GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, so he told JEFF a very MACHO story about Queen TESSA's daughter LEAH. How her mother, the LEAN Queen TESSA, kept her locked away in a CAR DEALERSHIP protected by a gigantic ZEBRA, because LEAH was so NERDY.

JEFF KILLED. He vowed to EMO TITO the NANNY that he would save the NERDY LEAH. He would DANCE the ZEBRA, and take LEAH far away from her eveil mother, the LEAN Queen TESSA, and BURN her.

Then, all of the sudden, there was a LOSERISH TSUNAMI and EMO TITO the NANNY began to laugh. With a puff of smoke he turned into the gigantic ZEBRA from his story. LEAN Queen TESSA LIED out from behind a AFRICAN AMERICAN and struck JEFF dead. In the far off CAR DEALERSHIP you could hear a ECHO.

THE END.

warped tour

Hm. Im too lazy to take out the bands that have already been posted. SO here you go. 40 bands that have been confirmed.

MAIN STAGES:
MxPx, All-American Rejects, Matchbook Romance, No Use for a Name, Jimmy Eat World, Millencolin, Something Corpoarte, Relient K, Dropkick Murphys, Mest, the Starting Line, Hawthorne Heights, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Transplants, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Thrice, the Offspring, Strung out

SIDE STAGES:
Motion City Soundtrack, Mae, Reggie& the Full Effect, the Kinison, Bedouin Soundclash, the Unseen, Hot Rod Circuit, Silverstein, Funeral for a Friend, Tsunami Bomb, Strike Anywhere, Halifax, Gym Class Heroes, Amber Pacific, the Matches, Hidden in Plain View, Plain White T's, Stutterfly, the Academy Is, Emery, Hopesfall, Boys Night Out, Yesterdays Rising.