January 16th, 2005

(no subject)

I'm thinking of starting my own lil zine with a variety of things. I'm just jotting down ideas and whatnot, so lemme know what y'all think. I'm not sure of a name/title for it yet.

contents:
-poetry
-current events (in my life or that i am interested in)
-monthly/miscellanous items including: photos, word puzzles, definitions, facts, possibly logic questions, etc.

stuff like that.
I'm thinking of making the first copies free. and then regularly it'll be $5.00 for 2 copies, or $2.50 for 1 copy.

I am thinking of having it out by late summer if I get chance to work on it. I am gonna advertise on postcards most likely. That's all really I can put about it, please feel free to make suggestions or ask questions, I will welcome them with an open mind and consider them thoroughly.

Thanks a lot! :OP

Suggestions....

Hey there folks.. Okay, so heres the deal, i'm looking to hear some new bands, or at least bands i've never listened to. So i figured this is the place to post this. I mean if i ask all my friends i'll probably just get the same bands that already listen to. And i also have some suggestions for you guys behind the cut. Their all bands i love and havent seen a lot on the applications.

My Musical suggestions....Collapse )
  • Current Music
    "brace and Break" The Thermals